Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I'm sorry guys

Old
I'm sorry guys - Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
recently I've been whining too much and I'm sorry for all the negative atmosphere im projecting in this forum

but please understand. I'll try to suck it up even more...

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
somebody has to inject money into this poker economy for me to take

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
hey john duce whos that guy in your avatar?

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
[QUOTE=NoNeedBackUp;261290]recently I've been whining too much and I'm sorry for all the negative atmosphere im projecting in this forum.

but please understand. I'll try to suck it up even more... [/QUOTE)

Sometimes you have to blow off steam. I was actually glad to see your posts as I was seething when I came in the forum a little earlier and responding to your posts was cathartic for me.

But remember blowing off steam may be good for the soul,but examining your play is good for the Roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.duce View Post
somebody has to inject money into this poker economy for me to take
You were ever to threaten to wear your man-thong as your avatar picture we would prolly all send you $5 each not to so you have that going for you to..............

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I know Moxie Thanks

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 01:31 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlee1984 View Post
hey john duce whos that guy in your avatar?

borat

noneedbackup... one of the things on my list that makes a successful poker player is to not dwell in your bad beats... just grin and bear it, then move on

moxie, the green thong was totally going to be my avatar tho... my wife talked me out of it lol

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 01:49 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
So she bakes a mean cake and has good sense as well. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hopefully she won't get eaten by a bear....................

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com