Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

It's a sign, forum retirement

Old
It's a sign, forum retirement - Sat Mar 12, 2011, 11:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I just got my turn AK suited flush busted by a 3rd 6 on the river which gave a guy a devil's full house, Kings over 6's... was a 93.18% favorite on turn.... so I take this as a sign that I need to just focus on poker.

For those of you in my league or who like talking to me, I will be happy to keep talking to you via other mediums. I am here to win money.... and make friends if they come along, not to squabble, so I announce my semi-retirement. I will still be here to collect my $1500 at the end of the month.

Cheerio.

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Vgl Pres on your run to Winn the League, I hope you make some $$$$$$$$$$

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 12:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I just got my turn AK suited flush busted by a 3rd 6 on the river which gave a guy a devil's full house, Kings over 6's... was a 93.18% favorite on turn.... so I take this as a sign that I need to just focus on poker.

For those of you in my league or who like talking to me, I will be happy to keep talking to you via other mediums. I am here to win money.... and make friends if they come along, not to squabble, so I announce my semi-retirement. I will still be here to collect my $1500 at the end of the month.

Cheerio.

1500 end of month. if you get it good for you. maybe you will pay your prop bets i think not .we are all here to win money. what makes you special.make friends now thats a good one are there players that like talking to you? big deal your hand got busted i saw it we all get busted thats poker. semi-retirement. sorry to here that.IF it was full RETIREMENT that would make me very HAPPY!!!

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 02:12 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
aaaaaawwww. i'm gonna cry.

no more facebooks to hijack.....

and please Bruno...please......do not start making more horribly produced youtube "shows".

your constant lip smacking and the " I am the know it all of politics" shtick didn't work dude.

it was funny though when your little brother and his friends busted in your room while u were recording. haha .

but there is one thing i was wondering after watching u make a fool of yourself with your epic fails on youtube............

Do your lips constantly smack like that when you are su............... oh nevermind.

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 02:50 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
LOL u made 60 pts in last 18 tourneys, no way u r ever going to win 1500$, oh sorry its brunos dad playing them last 18 tourneys and screwing up his ranking LOL

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 06:57 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I am not a PresBruno hater - as I try not to hate anyone except of course all Leaf and Hab Fans, but thats just a hockey thing. In fact his posts and the subsequent responses they provoke keep me so entertained at work, I look forward to the comedy they provide each and every day.
He is a spoiled little brat with some serious character issues but hey the poker cat is funny!!

I smell some action here!! Pres has just annouced he will no longer post in the forum - really??
How long does that last??

I'm betting he can't last a week, and I'm up for considering all wagers - Shark feel free to weigh in on odds or better suggestions but I will set an over/under of 6 days as a first proposal and am willing to bet even money on the under up to $10.

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:33 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
aaaaaawwww. i'm gonna cry.

no more facebooks to hijack.....

and please Bruno...please......do not start making more horribly produced youtube "shows".

your constant lip smacking and the " I am the know it all of politics" shtick didn't work dude.

it was funny though when your little brother and his friends busted in your room while u were recording. haha .

but there is one thing i was wondering after watching u make a fool of yourself with your epic fails on youtube............

Do your lips constantly smack like that when you are su............... oh nevermind.
As much fun as people have exchanging rhetorical barbs with one another, as my gramma used to say, "it's all fun and games 'til somebody puts an eye out...' Now, I have as much fun ribbing people on here as anyone, but when someone exercises the nuclear option, and perpetuates lies outside the confines of the PSO, that's crossing the line. I would hope no one would intend true malevolence towards another PSO member; however, as I was reminded, the internet is a dangerous place... and if a lie is repeated enough, it becomes the truth. A few benign facts can be bent into pretty ugly rumors by unscrupulous peeps outside the PSO.
For example, PresBruno is considered a pedophile, something I doubt is true, based on what? A picture of him with Chris Hansen (or however it's spelled). Now I'm pretty sure Mr. Hansen has done other work which is not concerned with catching pedophiles, etc; but because a member decided that it would be funny to make up a story like that, and several other members picked up that ball and ran with it, an untruth has been propagated to the masses.
I'm just sayin' what's fun in here may not be so witty out on the rest of the web...
So try thinkin' before you go thermo-nuclear on somebody...

I'm just sayin...

Last edited by tazz864; Sun Mar 13, 2011 at 02:54 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddysw View Post
I am not a PresBruno hater - as I try not to hate anyone except of course all Leaf and Hab Fans, but thats just a hockey thing. In fact his posts and the subsequent responses they provoke keep me so entertained at work, I look forward to the comedy they provide each and every day.
He is a spoiled little brat with some serious character issues but hey the poker cat is funny!!

I smell some action here!! Pres has just annouced he will no longer post in the forum - really??

I'm betting he can't last a week, and I'm up for considering all wagers - Shark feel free to weigh in on odds or better suggestions but I will set an over/under of 6 days as a first proposal and am willing to bet even money on the under up to $10.

+1 on all fronts
Esp regarding hating leaf and hab fans

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post

Cheerio.

Don't let the door hit you in your .......

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 05:40 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
As much fun as people have exchanging rhetorical barbs with one another, as my gramma used to say, "it's all fun and games 'til somebody puts an eye out...' Now, I have as much fun ribbing people on here as anyone, but when someone exercises the nuclear option, and perpetuates lies outside the confines of the PSO, that's crossing the line. I would hope no one would intend true malevolence towards another PSO member; however, as I was reminded, the internet is a dangerous place... and if a lie is repeated enough, it becomes the truth. A few benign facts can be bent into pretty ugly rumors by unscrupulous peeps outside the PSO.
For example, PresBruno is considered a pedophile, something I doubt is true, based on what? A picture of him with Chris Hansen (or however it's spelled). Now I'm pretty sure Mr. Hansen has done other work which is not concerned with catching pedophiles, etc; but because a member decided that it would be funny to make up a story like that, and several other members picked up that ball and ran with it, an untruth has been propagated to the masses.
I'm just sayin' what's fun in here may not be so witty out on the rest of the web...
So try thinkin' before you go thermo-nuclear on somebody...

I'm just sayin...
You should know Tazz (and you would know if you read the original post by Pres) that Pres is the one telling people that he was caught by Chris Hansen on tape and was asked the question that Hansen always asks on "To Catch a Predator" "What are you doing here?". I tried to say that he was just bluffing with the pic and what he said happened. Even tried to say that the pic might be photo shopped but according to the Pres it's not. So do you want to still wonder why people are against him. So that's what it's all based on...HIS MOUTH. And you want to defend him EVEN AFTER THE WAY HE BASHED VANESSA SELBST...A PS PRO...ALL FOR HER SEXUAL ORIENTATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POKER. AND THEN HE SAYS HE IS COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET AND IS GAY. All of these are from posts made by him with his own words and please note: all his posts naturally get closed. YOU ARE DEFENDING THE WRONG PERSON. And if he plans on leaving and going else where then I say "GO FOR IT BRUNO GOOD BYE AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA"

OK I'M OVER IT

Last edited by sculpt51; Sun Mar 13, 2011 at 05:59 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
+1 on all fronts
Esp regarding hating leaf and hab fans
+1... but you left out Sens fans

Old
Devil's Boat - Sun Mar 13, 2011, 07:32 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Satan's Boat (which you referred to as a "Devil Full House) is 6s full of Ks NOT Ks full of 6s 666 HENCE Satan or Devil full of KK HENCE The boat. I know, I know....you are just learning Poker. And YOU are going to win the PSO??? IN WHO'S LIFETIME??? You have been saying this EVERY MONTH inbetween your snibbling about your bad beats.
<<that's an emotican playing "MY HEART BLEEDS"

OK I'M OVER IT

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 08:03 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sculpt51 View Post
Extraeneous text of questionable voracity snipped YOU ARE DEFENDING THE WRONG PERSON. And if he plans on leaving and going else where then I say "GO FOR IT BRUNO GOOD BYE AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA"

OK I'M OVER IT
1) Nobody's defending anybody....
B-karma's a biotch if you don't pay yer bets, etc.
III. you are so not over it--(whatever 'it' was...)
iv... It's very difficult to attribute something to someone who has admitted to having multiple players on one account--

Im just sayin...

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 08:47 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
iv... It's very difficult to attribute something to someone who has admitted to having multiple players on one account--

Im just sayin...
1.Your response sounds like you're defending him...if you aren't then I recant.
2.YES KARMA IS AND SHE WILL ONE DAY BITE HIM WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT HIM.
3. Bruno constipates me with everyone of his posts (THAT is whatever "IT" is) AND after each of my replies to Bruno is typed out I feel quite relieved. HENCE my tag for Bruno>>> OK I'M OVER IT!!
4.WOW Did I miss a post of his where he admitted to having multiple players on one account??? I guess I missed one huh? And how can one person have multiplayers on one account and still be playing poker on PS or PSO? They would catch it in a heartbeat.

Last edited by sculpt51; Sun Mar 13, 2011 at 09:01 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:04 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
As much of a pain as he has been in the forums, I must admit the one time I met him on the tables, he was civil. Yes, he did beg for players for his home game, but that was it. All the nasty things others claim he did, I didn't see. Though in all honesty, I got blinded out of that game after five hands.

And as much as everyone cuts him a new one, I actually envy the guy. He might not be the top player he claims he deserves to be, but he does consistently put the old hedgehog to shame when it comes to the league. His finishes are in the double-digits, something I would love to do one time. So as much as I find him abrassive in the forums, I wish I could duplicate his finishes in the league.

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:18 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
As much of a pain as he has been in the forums, I must admit the one time I met him on the tables, he was civil. Yes, he did beg for players for his home game, but that was it. All the nasty things others claim he did, I didn't see. Though in all honesty, I got blinded out of that game after five hands.

And as much as everyone cuts him a new one, I actually envy the guy. He might not be the top player he claims he deserves to be, but he does consistently put the old hedgehog to shame when it comes to the league. His finishes are in the double-digits, something I would love to do one time. So as much as I find him abrassive in the forums, I wish I could duplicate his finishes in the league.
The only thing that I have ever seen in regards to the nasty things that Bruno has done are his very own nasty claims that he has posted about himself. And the only other is that he has not payed up bets that he has made with others and lost

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#17)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
As much of a pain as he has been in the forums, I must admit the one time I met him on the tables, he was civil.
I've had him at my table 6 times. never, not even ONCE, was he civil.

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:28 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sculpt51 View Post

4.WOW Did I miss a post of his where he admitted to having multiple players on one account??? I guess I missed one huh? And how can one person have multiplayers on one account and still be playing poker on PS or PSO? They would catch it in a heartbeat.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
When he apologized to Dave for his rude behavior in live training, he said his 'sibling' was doing it. Ergo...one account, more than one person...

Im just sayin....

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 09:39 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Im just sayin..Extraeneous text of questionable voracity snipped .
I think you can get a spell check put on your computer. ie:
1) Extraeneous is not a word....did you mean extraneous?
2) Voracity...possibly veracity?

OK I'M OVER IT!

Old
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#20)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddysw View Post

Sorry Freddysw, missed your post. I'd love the action but, Skeet Jr would throw it just to spite me. But, I like the under on your o/u also. GL to ya. Nice job on the whitestar fr btw. Good deeds never go unpunished . ( Good Karma coming your way sir ) -shark

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com