tried to send as pm to :
**19honu62;sandtrap777;roomik17;sharkatack89;Pinoy _Hitman

bahmani381;brad_wicker;Astro705;TexasKick

seagull_2005;AlphaAero;Cairn Destop;blindmice123;zlizard

Omaha888;wiseguyjim;joker41673;respombck;TheLangol ier

shirshot;rospark;vergug077

other than first group received errors trying next 2 groups so here it is

================================================== =======

First, let me apologize, I got ill in January and really never felt good til early February. Then I really just dropped the ball on finishing up on the custom table contest. Again please let me aplogize.

Now to finish this up I'm sending this email to all who responed to the original forum post.

Here is the way we will end this:
pm me a view of your own original design by this Thursday Mar 17th.
I will select a design that most appeals to me and send that individual the original $10 I offered
Any other funds will be up to anyone that wish to contribute as alot of time has passed and I don't feel I can hold anyone else accountable for their original commitment..

Thanks and sorry,

Utica

PS Please respond to pm even if your not participating any more or have no original design to enter

================================================== =================

Obviously since the pm system didn't work for me post in this thread
If you were in the first group I'll accept your pm but please post your design here for full disclosure to all involved

Old
Mon Mar 14, 2011, 09:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
hey utica
sorry to hear about you being sick
this is my final deal just a background but it is what i use all the time now
again as i have posted in the original thread this is one of my paintings i have done on a ceramic tile

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 08:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
keep trying to send pm but keep getting "must wait 10 seconds to send" error - have 5 addresses in recipents block - can anyone explain this

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 09:34 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Please e-mail support@pokerschoolonline.com

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 10:06 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by UticaFoldem View Post
keep trying to send pm but keep getting "must wait 10 seconds to send" error - have 5 addresses in recipents block - can anyone explain this
hi i got 2 PMs yesterday and 2 more today all 4 were the same and i sent you a PM yesterday sorry i dont have a design.sorry to here you were ill.i hope all is good now.welcome back and good luck

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 10:29 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
come on now joe
i know at least one of those names is serving a 30 day ban
don't you and brian keeps a list of these things

seriously seagull is banned right now so i believe you can't send pm's to him

try one at a time

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 10:32 AM
(#7)
It sounds like you were accidently double clicking uti. I do it too from time to time w/ pm's.
That will cause the error message of "wait _ seconds".

Old
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 06:06 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Glad you are feeling better Utica! Just let me know if you still have my designs in your pm box. If not, let me know and I will send them again. Again, glad to have you back!

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 05:25 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguyjim View Post
Glad you are feeling better Utica! Just let me know if you still have my designs in your pm box. If not, let me know and I will send them again. Again, glad to have you back!

[/QUOTE]

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com