Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

will we be running the PSO warmup again??

Old
will we be running the PSO warmup again?? - Mon Mar 14, 2011, 01:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
I know the warmup just ended yesterday and was just woundering If anyone has heard If the promotion is going to start up agin and if so when??

Contrats to all the winners of the warmup that took home some money out of this promotion Hope they will soon start it back up again!!!

Old
Mon Mar 14, 2011, 03:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
We have no immediate plans to start it again but may do in the future. We certainly learned a lot during this initial WarmUp and will consider everything we learned if in fact we do run it again.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
warm up - Tue Mar 15, 2011, 03:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
It would have made more sense to wait til the end of the month to stop the warm up games. Can our warm up tickets be used for another game?

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 04:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploverkiller View Post
It would have made more sense to wait til the end of the month to stop the warm up games. Can our warm up tickets be used for another game?
Ditto ploverkiller's remarks.

I just got my Warm Up ticket and then I couldn't use it. I hope PSO will run the Sunday Warm Up promotion again. I'll gladly play 5 bingo rolls each month to qualify for a shot at that deal.

Thanks to all PSO staff for the great job they do. And special bravos to TheLangolier. Dave's Live Training sessions are always on the mark.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com