Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Live training session tonight 9PM EST

Old
Live training session tonight 9PM EST - Mon Mar 14, 2011, 03:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
We have an issue with the daylight saving time change this week so please note that the session tonight will be at 9pm EST as normal although the site makes that look quite confusing. We will try to get this fixed after tonights session.

If you haven't already tried a live training session please check out tonight's class with TheLangolier. It is free and very valuable information.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Last edited by TOO2COO; Wed Mar 23, 2011 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Un stuck

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 06:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
This needs to be unstickied or deleted. Out of date. Confusing.

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 06:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Just in case you didn't know Levi..the triangle w/ the exclamation point here in the top right corner ^ of any post, is an easier way to alert a mod to something like this. Just click on it (mostly to alert them to vulgar or harassing posts) and in the window that pops up, just explain it.
I would if I could but I can't so I wont.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com