Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

hI all

Old
hI all - Mon Mar 14, 2011, 08:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Hi Everyone, this is my second week now, slowly findinf my way around the site. See you at the tables.

CC

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 08:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello CC and welcome to PSO
I see you've gotten all the courses under your belt...very nice
This place is full of great people and plenty of info to learn...if you haven't already done so, I recommend checking out LiveTraining.
Nice blog btw...GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Tue Mar 15, 2011, 09:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Chuck!
Nice work on being involved in the community. (I know it took me longer than 2 weeks to get in the forum or start a blog.)
Lot's of great and helpful players here, so let us know if you have any questions.
I will be sending you a pm w/ some info for new players.
Make sure to check all the tabs above if you haven't yet.
Take care and best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com