Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

AA + 2= 2 early outs

Old
AA + 2= 2 early outs - Tue Mar 15, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
WhiteStar
Unrealllllllll......had AA flop comes 3 low cards bet the pot 1 player folds another re-raises so I push well no supise here got called on a flush draw....well as the poker gods would have it the river never fails here come the 3rd spade and boom...So I took the rest of the day off from the tables...just went out early again today..AA again all I could do was laugh...So I raise the player next to me calls right away..flop comes 10 9 4.So I bet the pot get called turn comes 6 bet half the pot hoping for a re-raise and Igot it all in again with AA well when cards were turn over this guy is calling my raises preflop and on the flop with 10 6..So my AA gets crushed by 10 6 off suit. Well didnt put holes in the wall this time was able to take it in stride...Learning the hard way that AA is not the nuts..But I will contuie to put the money in early with AA and hopefully I will out run this nonsense that we have to face in the PSO league...I really love the fact that there is a ton of people in this league that plays it just to try and mess things up for the people who are really making an efford to improve there game and take this league very serious.All I can do is enter the next league game and hope for the best.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com