Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO WarmUp Daily Qualifier

Old
PSO WarmUp Daily Qualifier - Wed Mar 16, 2011, 01:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
WhiteStar
What happened? Where did they go? Kinda makes working for a ranking over 1525 obsolete...

Old
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrogm View Post
What happened? Where did they go? Kinda makes working for a ranking over 1525 obsolete...
LOL....... I'm really sorry, but are you DUMB????
Why don't you read about the PSO Warmups and about the league

1525 obselete.....LOL....... $1,500,,,,,,obsolete.........LOL

Old
Wed Mar 16, 2011, 09:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrogm View Post
I agree. The idea of winning money at the end of the month is pointless. It's all about the 1525 for the Warm Up!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 05:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi nrogm, the warm ups was a promotion and it ended on the 13th of this month, look in the pokerstars lobby theres a daily freeroll that can get you direct entry into the sunday 1/4 mill..sorry that your first post in these forums resulted a couple of childish comments ...for players that failed to reach the monthly prize money the warm ups was an excellent consolation prize, but now if your close to the 1525 points on the last day of the month why bother...alfranco.

Last edited by Alfranco; Thu Mar 17, 2011 at 06:31 AM..

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 09:25 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Working to stay above that point total was the point when the Warm-up games were there. Sad to say, the promotion ended. I'm optomistic that PSO will see the value of this promotion and will be coming up with a similar one in the near future.

And welcome to the site.

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 10:19 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Yea it was cool when I had like $.07 in my br from playing PSO tourneys, but after making a deposit and playing bigger tourneys I really didn't have much time for it and hardly ever even used my ticket.

I guess I could have multi tabled it, but I already run like 4 MTTS at once and that gets a bit distracting. I too am in hopes that they come up with another promotion similar to this though, because help to atleast get something when I come short of the money.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com