Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Thursday 3/17 Micro NL Cash Game Session 21:00 ET

Old
Thursday 3/17 Micro NL Cash Game Session 21:00 ET - Thu Mar 17, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

Thursday was scheduled to be a live shadow, but as I stated at the end of Tuesday's session, the new training tool interceptor wasn't out yet since the Stars recent update, and if it wasn't released yet prior to Thursday I would have to switch to a replayer session. Well it's still not released so I have switched it to be a replayer session.

I didn't want to repeat an old session (really wanted to provide new hands for this one), but also got home late tonight (Wednesday is league night with friends) and didn't have a ton of time to play a long session, so I came up with an idea I thought might be cool, so we'll try it: I played a short session 6 tabling, and we will watch every hand I played across all 6 tables, one table at a time.

The game: 2nl Full Ring
My buy in: $2 (100 BB's) on each table
Length of Session: Just under 30 minutes
Total tables: 6
Hands we will see: All of them, one table at a time.

Hope to see you there at 21:00 ET!

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 12:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
can't wait!

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 02:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I like this approach. I've seen a few training video replays from other pros and my favourite format is when every hand is viewed (even if for only half a second) to give a really full picture of the game and how it was played.

Looking forward to it!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com