Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

HI

Old
Cool
HI - Thu Mar 17, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Pretty new here. I am enjoying learning to play Holdem and may venture into some of the other games when I feel good about this one! Wanted to drop in and say HI! Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 02:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Erin..and thanks for the hello.
This group, as you've probably seen in your short time here, is great. Lots of friendly helpful people.

If you wish, check out the home game for new members I have and hopefully we'll see ya' there. You can win a couple bucks too.

Have you gone through the tabs above? Live training, community, and league are 3 that every player should be very familiar with.
Take care and best o' luck!
Dan

Old
Thu Mar 17, 2011, 02:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome erinass...GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Thanks Dan and Bulls! I have not checked out the live training, but have poured over a lot of the lessons. I played one or two PSO Skill tourneys, but have spent most of my tourney time playing in the Women's League. I wish there were more hours in the day! lol And that I had younger eyes! I will also check out your home game Dan. I am having a bad week, poker wise, so have been studying a lot!

Here is a pic of my poker buddy!

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Welcome Erinass!! You are in the right place if you want to learn Holdem!! Great group of people here at PSO. This place is the reason why I decided to deposit again and get back into the poker scene. I am really glad that I did cause I have already more than quadrupled my original investment.

I love the PSO and am very happy that PokerStars are so dedicated to its players. This is the best poker site in my opinion and am glad to be a part of it.

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 02:53 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinass View Post
Thanks Dan and Bulls! I have not checked out the live training, but have poured over a lot of the lessons. I played one or two PSO Skill tourneys, but have spent most of my tourney time playing in the Women's League. I wish there were more hours in the day! lol And that I had younger eyes! I will also check out your home game Dan. I am having a bad week, poker wise, so have been studying a lot!

Here is a pic of my poker buddy!
That's one helluva poker face.
Look how serious and "into it" he/she is!

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
There are a lot of great, helpful people here!

Gryff is a he and he loves to play poker with me! He can't hang for a tournament when I make it to the end tho! He gives up too easy! lol

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 04:13 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2007
Is he playing a hand there himself?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com