Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sunday Million Promotional Details

Old
Sunday Million Promotional Details - Thu Mar 17, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Kinda wondering if the Sunday Million is about to undergo any identity changes. I mean, it doesn't even have a $1Mil guarantee anymore. It's $1.5Mil. Seems to me that it could stand a makeover alongside the 1/4 Mil. Any guesses about what its name might be if it changes? The Sunday Whirlwind? The Sunday Shockwave? The Sunday Eclipse? (Please no)

Also, I've been wondering for awhile why the Sunday Million has its own advertisement on the side of the forum. Since most of us have very modest bankrolls (and some of us don't have bankrolls), why advertise for the biggest Sunday major at PSO? I think an advertisement for the Storm would be much more likely to earn money for Stars (and I like its logo more). It'd remind us about what we should be doing at that time of the week in case we'd forgotten (sitting in front of a computer paying a website to play a game, what else?). I doubt the advertisement for the Million has ever made any of us stop and think, "Hm, that's a good idea, and I have a spare $215 ready to go."

Just my non-educational thoughts swirling around.

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 05:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Sunday Tsunami? Too soon?

Old
Sunday Million - Fri Mar 18, 2011, 01:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I think it was only there while the Warm up promotion was running, it's gone now.

Good luck!!

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 01:17 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
It's still there on some pages. I took a look and I can't find it in as many spots as I thought I could.

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 03:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
Sunday Earthquake perhaps ! )

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 06:01 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
Sunday Earthquake perhaps ! )
Why did you leave my homegame league? Not nice.
*back to obscurity*

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 02:53 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
probably because you are not a nice person. just a guess.

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 06:26 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
*back to obscurity*

I prefer obscurity
No drama queens there

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 06:27 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
probably because you are not a nice person. just a guess.

Good guess HHL

LMAO

;D

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 08:40 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
*back to obscurity*
Shark, for the record I believe I called this one as I had the the under on this one lol.

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddysw View Post
Shark, for the record I believe I called this one as I had the the under on this one lol.

Confused lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com