Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

JT's Run at the BOP

Old
JT's Run at the BOP - Sat Mar 19, 2011, 05:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I am looking for Backers and Players to make a run at the money on the Battle Of The Planets Leaderboard.

We will need volume players that are winners in their respective field. We will start running the week of March 27th thru April 2nd. I would love to blow this up. This will probably start small but hopefully grow up huge.

- I will ship the player enough for 20 Buy In's for their games for the week. If you can't make enough to play on. You certainly aren't going to win any money on the BOP.
- Once a block is complete. You ship me back 90% of the profits won. You keep 10%.
- BOP money will be split 60/40 Backers way. The 60% Backers cut will be shipped back to me ASAP.
- Any and all games played at the level you are playing for this stake will be kept in one Post within this Thread with the BOP Leaderboard Points below each block of games. If it is noticed you are playing games within said level and not recording them for us. You will be removed from this Thread.
- All Backers will vote for the following weeks Players. I will break any ties.
- Anything returned as profits each week will go back to Backers.
If you are interested in being a Player or Backer in this goal.
Please reply and state which one or both you would like to be involved in.

Looking for 10 investors at $9.20 or $18.40 a piece.

We will need $92.00 for each week for a player in both the Mercury and Mars Division.
I would like to run two per each week. So, $184.00 to start would be nice. However, with the right Players we can start with one each and build a nice roll.

Mercury Division
Backers:
JT_Sooooted

Players:
JT_Sooooted

Mars Division
Backers:
JT_Sooooted

Players:
JT_Sooooted

JT

Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Sat Mar 19, 2011 at 05:55 PM..

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 08:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
BUMP

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com