seriously most ridiculous donky shit ive ever seen

Old
seriously most ridiculous donky shit ive ever seen - Sat Mar 19, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
queen ****ing 10. my head is gonna explode

i ****ing hate you pokerstars. seriously **** you **** you **** you **** you

how do you let donks like this win? seriously i raise he call other guy reraise i RERAISE and he still ****ing calls with queen 10 offsuit. i make big bet on flop and end up all in and this guy calls pair of 10s !!!!!!!!

i dont think there is a bigger donk out there.

so instead of me winning $4 profit which i need since ive been running so crappy today I lose about $2.50. i know its not much but its a decent chunk of my bankroll. I cash in the $1.10 rags 2 riches round 2 I easily have final table spot i have AJ in small blind 1 raise middle position i call, flop a jack top pair top kicker, he had j10 and flopped 2 pair so im out in 15th instead of easy sailing to final table.

****ing shit day ****

PokerStars Game #59478689227: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2011/03/19 17:28:42 PT [2011/03/19 20:28:42 ET]
Table 'Rollandia VII' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: 70chevy454 ($6.65 in chips)
Seat 2: newsence ($2.80 in chips)
Seat 4: trikotrakoo ($4.37 in chips)
Seat 5: rein09 ($16.37 in chips)
Seat 6: yesnaya ($7.82 in chips)
Seat 8: guitaplaya69 ($2.38 in chips)
demos10188 will be allowed to play after the button
trikotrakoo: posts small blind $0.02
rein09: posts big blind $0.05
kwal0203: sits out
imbacul: sits out
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to guitaplaya69 [Kh Ks]
yesnaya: folds
guitaplaya69: raises $0.10 to $0.15
70chevy454: folds
newsence: calls $0.15
trikotrakoo: folds
rein09: raises $0.30 to $0.45
guitaplaya69: raises $0.45 to $0.90
newsence: calls $0.75
rein09: calls $0.45
*** FLOP *** [5c 3c Th]
rein09: checks
guitaplaya69: bets $0.85
newsence: raises $1.05 to $1.90 and is all-in
rein09: calls $1.90
guitaplaya69: calls $0.63 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [5c 3c Th] [9c]
*** RIVER *** [5c 3c Th 9c] [Qh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
rein09: shows [Ah Kc] (high card Ace)
newsence: shows [Qs Tc] (two pair, Queens and Tens)
newsence collected $0.80 from side pot
guitaplaya69: shows [Kh Ks] (a pair of Kings)
newsence collected $6.81 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $8 Main pot $6.81. Side pot $0.80. | Rake $0.39
Board [5c 3c Th 9c Qh]
Seat 1: 70chevy454 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: newsence (button) showed [Qs Tc] and won ($7.61) with two pair, Queens and Tens
Seat 4: trikotrakoo (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: rein09 (big blind) showed [Ah Kc] and lost with high card Ace
Seat 6: yesnaya folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: guitaplaya69 showed [Kh Ks] and lost with a pair of Kings

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 07:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitaplaya69 View Post
queen ****ing 10. my head is gonna explode

i ****ing hate you pokerstars. seriously **** you **** you **** you **** you

how do you let donks like this win? seriously i raise he call other guy reraise i RERAISE and he still ****ing calls with queen 10 offsuit. i make big bet on flop and end up all in and this guy calls pair of 10s !!!!!!!!

i dont think there is a bigger donk out there.

****ing shit day ****
Someone is soooo not in their happy place. Really... do people need to vent with all this language? Can't they go squish ants or kill penguins?? Where's the love???

I'm just sayin'...

oh... and BTW, Flash is way waaaaay faster....

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Stick around long enough and you will suffer alot worse, that is a guarantee.So grab a beer , go over to the bad beat forum and laugh your ass off at others misfortune.

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
If you can't handle these bad beats then you are playing above your means. I nine-table $5 no limit and insane !@$% happens to me every single day. It is part of the game. Learn to deal with it. If you can't afford to lose the money don't risk it.

p.s. There is a bad beat forum section for stuff like this...

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
ya i know about the bad beat forum,

idk if id consider it more of a bad beat than just an idiot playing but ya horrible beat couldn't believe that happened.

Old
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I hear your pain but it's going to get a lot worse if you stick around here. The sickness is pandemic. Played for 2hrs at micro FL HE and there were more suck outs than a bukkake flick. Lost with aces three times in a row and always to 3-4 suited or some other BS (last time I made trips on the flop, can't stop the runner runner magic tho). Gotta hate the river hitters with maniacal intensity. I swear, part of me must love the pain. Part of me is praying for better days.....

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 11:32 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
**closed**

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 12:33 PM
(#9)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezer_dee View Post
I hear your pain but it's going to get a lot worse if you stick around here. The sickness is pandemic. Played for 2hrs at micro FL HE and there were more suck outs than a bukkake flick. Lost with aces three times in a row and always to 3-4 suited or some other BS (last time I made trips on the flop, can't stop the runner runner magic tho). Gotta hate the river hitters with maniacal intensity. I swear, part of me must love the pain. Part of me is praying for better days.....

Maybe it's just me, and I'm not trying to be a douche, but this is the OP's fault plain as day.

You can't play micro stakes, get dealt K-K or A-A, and raise it to 3 times the big blind. This isn't A-B-C poker. Most of the guys playing these levels are so aggro-bingo its not even funny. You can't slow play/semi slow play a monster pre-flop.

And then when you do bet such a small amount, you can't call a guy a donkey for sticking around with top pair good kicker on that board, with that texture. 5-3-10? What does he put OP on? A-k, maybe A-Q.

OP lost this hand because he didn't bet enough pre to scare away the fish, and he got slapped for it. There is no meta game in the micro stakes, jam with category 1 hands and don't get upset when your poor play pre lets someone catch the flop, and he can't "READ" your big bet and know you have him dead.

That last part was a joke, with that flop he has more outs than you do, I mean whats your outs? the one remaining ace, or hoping the board pairs? No flush/straight draws.

Anyways, next time jam pre, stop thinking these guys are reading the same books as you, treating the game as seriously as you, etc etc..

Cheers

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 12:40 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com