Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Live training slides

Old
Live training slides - Sun Mar 20, 2011, 02:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
WhiteStar
I just attended the live training on Note Taking. Someone stated that the slides are saved to my hard drive when I attend. I am having trouble locating the slides on my hard drive. Can someone help me to locate these slides so that I can review them and learn further?

Thank you in advance for any help that you are able to give to me.

Sailor Lover

Old
Mon Mar 21, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Lover View Post
I just attended the live training on Note Taking. Someone stated that the slides are saved to my hard drive when I attend. I am having trouble locating the slides on my hard drive. Can someone help me to locate these slides so that I can review them and learn further?

Thank you in advance for any help that you are able to give to me.

Sailor Lover
Hi Sailor,

The Live Training slides are not saved to your hard drive... we were talking about player notes you make on opponents. When you type a note on a player at the PokerStars tables, that note is saved on your hard drive to a file where all the Stars player notes you make are archived. The question came up because someone said they bought a new computer and was asking how to get all their player notes moved over from the old computer if possible.

Live training slides are not archived or available, the live trainings video library is being added to on a regular basis however and the Effective Note Taking class will be archived in the video library eventually as well.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Sailors Delight - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 08:26 AM
(#3)
FunnnyBone
(BurroBuster)
BronzeStar
Does Sailor Moe know about this?

How about his wife?

archive is through videos>>LiveTraining Videos:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...raining-videos

Last edited by FunnnyBone; Fri Mar 25, 2011 at 08:28 AM..

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 07:31 PM
(#4)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
How come I'm always the last to know!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com