Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Ea2usn

Old
Ea2usn - Sun Mar 20, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Dude, ship me my money or explain why you can't. The ignoring stuff leaves question in my mind. As you have monies elsewhere. I think all should be aware. Nothing personal but you have been in here 3 times since I posted my original post about returning it. I am not calling you out just yet. I will give it another day. However, if you don't respond to me either via a reply to my PM or a post in this thread. I will do just that Sir!

Thx
JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 06:18 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Back in here for 10 minutes and no response. Dude, you are starting to scare me now.

BE WARE!!!!

JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
A BUMP for no response still yet.

JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 07:59 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Dude, ship me my money or explain why you can't. The ignoring stuff leaves question in my mind. As you have monies elsewhere. I think all should be aware. Nothing personal but you have been in here 3 times since I posted my original post about returning it. I am not calling you out just yet. I will give it another day. However, if you don't respond to me either via a reply to my PM or a post in this thread. I will do just that Sir!

Thx
JT
I Can`t Remember For Sure, But My Mother Used To Say "A Fool And Idiot Are Easily Parted With There Money"

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 08:00 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
I Can`t Remember For Sure, But My Mother Used To Say "A Fool And Idiot Are Easily Parted With There Money"
their....................well stated and thank you for reminding me!

JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post

Thx
JT
Should This Not Be In The Bad Beat Section?

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 08:13 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
Should This Not Be In The Bad Beat Section?
He has now replied and just didn't check messages or forum. I will provide him a public apology once received.

JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 08:22 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Money received and thank you. I do apologize for any frustration this may have caused. I would hope you were concerned about others when handling their money next time.

JT

Old
Sun Mar 20, 2011, 10:04 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
This kind of reminds me of the time JT tells me he is going to stake me in a tourny. He asks me what I want to play. I tell him, then I never hear from him again... lol

I guess I just wasn't good enough

Old
Mon Mar 21, 2011, 04:15 AM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
In case this happens again let me make it very clear to everyone in PSO that takes part in any staking agreements.

In the event this type of situation crops up where a partner in a staking agreement doesnt fulfill his or her obligation (whether intentionally or not) we will not allow any discussions in the open forums at PSO about settlement disputes.

Once you enter into an agreement it becomes a private agreement between the parties involved. Therefore any disputes between the parties must be discussed IN PRIVATE. The private messaging can be used for this purpose.

Thank you for understanding

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com