Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

9 Badbeats I've Had In The Micros Recently

Old
9 Badbeats I've Had In The Micros Recently - Sun Mar 20, 2011, 09:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
So if your looking to get pleasure from seeing me suffer, you are in for a treat! Since I have started nine-tabling $2 and $5 NLHE 6max cash tables about a week ago I have experienced some nasty badbeats. They can be a little bit frustrating at the time, but I understand... more now than ever, that they are part of the game and they do happen rather often. I'm probably being dealt a 1000 hands an hour so I guess these things are to be expected.

Oh man these are going to be fun... check them out!

EDIT: REMOVED... rather forget about these now

I hope those are all the right hands. I couldn't really get myself to relive them all tonight, not exactly a mood booster lol.

Last edited by RockerguyAA; Mon Apr 11, 2011 at 07:38 PM..

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Just had the worst session so far at the $5 tables. Scored silver star tonight, but the session went so bad it completely ruined the special occasion. Naturally, I did so bad because I got screwed over and over. Here are 5 more bad beats, 4 of which are from tonight. Enjoy!

EDIT: REMOVED...

Yes good times...

Last edited by RockerguyAA; Mon Apr 11, 2011 at 07:38 PM..

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 10:42 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I just made the mistake of viewing the bad beats from my new post. I want to !@#%ing strangle someone right now...

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
sucks man there some real donks out there.

today was horrible for me too for the most part (I did have kings beat aces though that surprised me) but lost a bunch of heads up matches today to worse hands.

I had pocket 8s all in vs a7 suited, he flopped flush draw and hit an ace on the river.

also flopped the nut straight, he had an over pair and hit runner runner to make a better straight to stay alive and end up winning.

also had a guy spike an ace on the river to beat me.

lots of bad beats i was screaming

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 11:44 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
and as a suggestion, i just watched ur KK lose to a7.

i know it sucks not winning big pots with big hands, but when a flop comes and it is draw heavy (straight and flush draws) I would shove and get it in all in on the flop. dont wait til the river because the draws could hit and it the person is playing a draw they might not call to the river.

so ya it sucks to only win $.30 cents with kings but it sure as hell beats losing $2+ with them

Old
Tue Mar 29, 2011, 10:00 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Heres a bunch more bad beats!!! If you wonder how bad you luck can be, try playing 9+ tables at a time and this is what will happen! Enjoy!

EDIT: REMOVED...

Last edited by RockerguyAA; Mon Apr 11, 2011 at 07:39 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com