Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Ridiculous hand, pokerstars is trying to make me tilt seriously lol

Old
Ridiculous hand, pokerstars is trying to make me tilt seriously lol - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 08:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar

Old
?? - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 08:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey man- so far your posts have been of perceived bad beats and the like- im not dissin ya here- just gonna tell ya that if this shyt is gettin to you and affecting the way you play- well you gonna have to work on that- and in the hand above- --

1. you are pretty deep w/22bb- is a shuv really necessary- obv. depending on the players yet to act- maybe a standard - or pot committing raise is in order here- if SB ships it in on you - well you are happy to oblige- but if he is a little on the tight side and flats you- the way the hand plays- you might have been able to take it post flop- just my opinion--

2. tilt is very very bad- especially when the hand plays itself and the board runs out- against you- or in this case a chop- how pissed would you be if villain spiked a Q-?????

Anyway gl--- monk...

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 08:40 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
nah its not affecting my play at all I just thought it was a sick hand that i wanted to share, thought this was the place for it as i didnt perceive it as a bad beat (chop pot so wasnt too bothered)

as for your questions

1. I shipped because I was happy to take down the blinds and antes if it wasnt called but i knew i was guranteed to get a caller from someone with a marginal hand (seen frequently big stacks callin allins with mid suited connectors etc). plus on this table if i would have done a standard raise i would of got atleast 3 callers and deffinately lost the pot.

2. Like i said im not on tilt the title was light hearted, if he did spike a queen i would have been pissed off but hey thats poker i've given a few bad beats in my time for real money so taking bad beats in freerolls is cool with me

ps ill stop posting my hands if its getting annoying sorry :P

pps I don't get why you said perceived bad beats asif i was a donk saying a cointoss was a bad beat heres some stats and i was always allin preflop.

AA VS K10 - Preflop 86%/13.5% at the turn i was 91%/9% Favourite
AK VS A3 - Preflop 71%%/23%
AK VS A2 - Preflop 71%%/23%

Last edited by Triggz88; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 08:54 AM..

Old
?? - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 09:00 AM
(#4)
Its all good man- dont do anything on my account- i just dont get the OPEN shuv - when you the 2nd big stack-at the table-blinds and antes are only 2400-- think you are missing some value here- as you are a little weary of getting big hands cracked lately-- thats all- man-- be well and good luck- monk..

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 09:04 AM
(#5)
It doesn't matter, open shove or 3xBB, the donks will reraise you with their suited connectors and gappers, and you'll have to call anyway. So just shove it all in and hope for the best is not a bad idea sometimes.

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 09:12 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
When you get a hand like that, it should make you laugh. At least you did come out ahead on the chop as you got to split the $900 in blinds. Looking at your stake, and the round you're in, you went very deep. Again, something to be happy about doing in any game. Be glad there wasn't a maniac with something like Ace-seven off suit, where the ace was a spade, still in the hand. Now that would be worthy of a rant or two.

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 09:23 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Be grateful you didn't lose.

Last night I lost a hand with AA and I had two callers - Q-J suited and A-K suited. The board comes up 8-9-j on the flop, so I know I'm in trouble right away. Of course, the turn is a 10 to give the Q-J an 8-Q straight. But before he can finish celebrating his great fortune, the turn comes up a Q to give the A-K a A-10 straight. So not only do I lose with the best pocket, but I finish third!!

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Give thanks to the poker gods that he did not hold a queen of spades!

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 10:24 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL PRE-FLOP?!?!?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...39-EasyChips4U

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyChips4U View Post
HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL PRE-FLOP?!?!?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...39-EasyChips4U
what call would that be?

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 10:39 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggz88 View Post
what call would that be?
Follow Link... Click Name... Replayer will play hand

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: typo

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#12)
[QUOTE=EasyChips4U;265039]HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL PRE-FLOP?!?!?

and immediately afterwards... these were my feelings... lol... I can smile 'bout it... now... somewhat... more so... my own reactions...

HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL, PRE-FLOP????? I'M PISSED!!!!! I SUSPECT PSO HAS BOTS... THESE BOTS HAVE ONLY 1 PURPOSE... KNOCK U DOWN OR DENY U RUNGS!!!!!

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
cant u just post it?

'http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...39-EasyChips4U'

isnt a valid link, im assuming you pasted the link and it has been shortened by the site with the '...'

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 11:45 AM
(#14)
Quote:
cant u just post it?

'http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...39-EasyChips4U'

isnt a valid link, im assuming you pasted the link and it has been shortened by the site with the '...'
if u follow link... it will say, "appears broken"... but if u continue by clicking on my name 3 times... hand replayer will show...

or...

Home PokerSchoolOnline Forum Forum Members Talk General Forum New Hand Replayer launched on PSO Page 2 of 2 Post (#15)

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
?? - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#15)
clic 3 times- ok i am off to see the Wizard --back when i wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: i cant type !

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 12:43 PM
(#16)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
nah its not affecting my play at all I just thought it was a sick hand that i wanted to share, thought this was the place for it as i didnt perceive it as a bad beat (chop pot so wasnt too bothered)
The title of your thread begs to differ.

Kudos to monkey for bringing some analysis too it in the form of the preflop play option.

Shoving isn't bad, but I tend to agree it may not be the optimal line. With a couple shorter stacks after you, perhaps a standard open works as they might be inclined to get it in, and then one of the big stacks might decide to try and iso them with a reraise holding stuff like AT or KQ, stuff they'll probably just fold to your open shove, so now you may induce the big guys to punt their stack to you.

Last edited by TheLangolier; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 12:46 PM
(#17)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
if u follow link... it will say, "appears broken"... but if u continue by clicking on my name 3 times... hand replayer will show...
Mine just says "The requested resource could not be found", your name isn't there to click on.

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:

or...

Home PokerSchoolOnline Forum Forum Members Talk General Forum New Hand Replayer launched on PSO Page 2 of 2 Post (#15)

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Go to www.­pokerschoolonlin­e.­com
Search www.pokerschoolonline.com for EasyChips4U
Search on Google:

is what i get when i click on the link

and langolier my title seems to be misleading people, ill see if i can change it, thats why i added the lol to the end but thatnks for the analysis anyways

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 01:07 PM
(#19)
Sry... JT posted it 4 me originally... becuz I mis-posted it. If u go...

PSO Home, Forum, Gen Forum, Sticky: Replayer... see Page 2 Post (#15)

shows hand

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Tue Mar 22, 2011 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Add-on

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 01:30 PM
(#20)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL, PRE-FLOP?????
I'll go with "It was s000000ted!"

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com