Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

Right move wrong time?

Old
Right move wrong time? - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 03:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
WhiteStar
Hey fellas I wanted to see if you can give me your input on this hand. I feel I was on low tilt and that was the consequence of this move. But at the same time I'm still a rookie and so I don't know for sure if my move was really all that bad as I wanted to protect my blind at first, then just felt I had some outs that would help me. Any feedback is appreciated.

Old
?? - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
seeing as how this is pso- and your goal is itm- and villain only played 1 game in the league- so you cant use his rank as a guide- if i havent seen him raisin w/crap alot previous to this hand- i prob gonna let it go- now- if you know he is raising lite cause he is an atc monkey-- i would defend there- but once i miss that flop entirely= i let it go-- jmo-- gl - monk...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com