Any advice would help

Thx in advance

spike

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 04:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Shoving with any two cards would be correct with a 1xBB stack, from any position. The fact that your hand was a suited gapper and you got heads up are just fantastic bonuses.

Old
Tue Mar 22, 2011, 08:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
TY Rocker
I thought so too

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
You're suited and live and the pot is giving you great equity. You got heads-up which is amazing and puts you in a situation that's clearly +EV. You're about 40% to win against hands like AK, and putting in 645 to win 2000. That's about 32% of the pot. This is a huge equity edge.

Also since you're suited and connected you have a chance if it goes multiway.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com