Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sunday Storm vs. ACP Power Play,a little advice?.ASAP.thx

Old
Sunday Storm vs. ACP Power Play,a little advice?.ASAP.thx - Wed Mar 23, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I made it through that minefield of the Elite PSO'rs,AKA the SwarmTStorm.....Whew!.....Now my dilema;I've got just enough bank to do another STS($1.12 to b exct),and am also doing the ACP.I've done alright there,7th int the 1st $1.10 and some pts. in the others....So I'm considering taking my SS T$ to the ACP PowerPlay tonight....Is this STUPID????....after the first 3 days I think I have 1700 something pts,inthe ACP,have made another 1400 or so in the last 2 days...20th place is listed at 1800ish,for US,....Did I just get really lucky in that Swarm?????I'm kinda new around here and not so sure about my prospects,here....lol.........Who'am I kidding,with as many damn games as I've played....I clearly have no life..........Here's to MORE Better Poker....Any feedback greatly appreciated

Old
C'mon...Little help.....Please? - Wed Mar 23, 2011, 05:22 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.quiver View Post
I made it through that minefield of the Elite PSO'rs,AKA the SwarmTStorm.....Whew!.....Now my dilema;I've got just enough bank to do another STS($1.12 to b exct),and am also doing the ACP.I've done alright there,7th int the 1st $1.10 and some pts. in the others....So I'm considering taking my SS T$ to the ACP PowerPlay tonight....Is this STUPID????....after the first 3 days I think I have 1700 something pts,inthe ACP,have made another 1400 or so in the last 2 days...20th place is listed at 1800ish,for US,....Did I just get really lucky in that Swarm?????I'm kinda new around here and not so sure about my prospects,here....lol.........Who'am I kidding,with as many damn games as I've played....I clearly have no life..........Here's to MORE Better Poker....Any feedback greatly appreciated
Nobody??????????Not one little opinion out there???????c'mon???

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 06:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
The ACP doesn't appeal to me that much. If you have a small bankroll, why not conserve it? Do you have 20 VPPs this month? Play more Swarm the Storm satellites to try to get more T$. Do not play the Sunday Storm with a small bankroll. Play the PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sats to try to get more T$. Maybe play some SCOOP sats to try to get more T$.

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesse52 View Post
The ACP doesn't appeal to me that much. If you have a small bankroll, why not conserve it? Do you have 20 VPPs this month? Play more Swarm the Storm satellites to try to get more T$. Do not play the Sunday Storm with a small bankroll. Play the PSO Monthly $1K Added-Sats to try to get more T$. Maybe play some SCOOP sats to try to get more T$.
Mostly,because...I can sometimes be a little stupid......I tried the powerplay and just missed the mny.....(dumb,i know)...but i've got my $1.10 for the swarm tonight....and I did make some pretty gd pts..in that ACP...unfortunately will probably miss the $1.10..against Rol...tonight,so.....not a good choice,I suppose....

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.quiver View Post
Mostly,because...I can sometimes be a little stupid......I tried the powerplay and just missed the mny.....(dumb,i know)...but i've got my $1.10 for the swarm tonight....and I did make some pretty gd pts..in that ACP...unfortunately will probably miss the $1.10..against Rol...tonight,so.....not a good choice,I suppose....
USA
1 foldin 11 6451
2 Albatross75 6209
3 Loxnessi 5787
4 cpt.quiver 5517
5 RARNOLDTX 5465
6 HugoCesar811 5366
7 FC Levski 5228
8 fivestud 4723
Guess it paid off better than I thought......We'll see............GL to all

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com