Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

lost 3 heads up matches such bad luck holy crap

Old
lost 3 heads up matches such bad luck holy crap - Wed Mar 23, 2011, 05:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
1st one i lost all in ace high he has king high and hits his kicker.

then im owning this guy, blinds getting big, i have k10 flop q10... he bet i shove he calls he has ace high!!! river is the ****ing ace 3 outer bull shit

then 2 hands later im up by 40 chips i shove 88 he has ace7. he flops a flush draw and rivers the ace. more out for him this time but again the ****ing ace on the ****ing river.

im furious

also lost in omaha and another heads up match i think, i should be up $12 at least but im down like $8. fuming like you wouldnt believe **** you suck out on me twice same guy so unbelievable.

Old
Wed Mar 23, 2011, 05:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
omg it happens again

i havent lost yet but i have a guy all in

i flop the nut straight he had an over pair, he hit runner runner for a better straight.

i better beat this guy so help me

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com