Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Milestone Hands OSM Time

Old
Milestone Hands OSM Time - Thu Mar 24, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Just a heads up on playing in a milestone hand.Get all your money in the pot,the payouts of these hands are based on vpp`s in the last 50 hands played,including the milestone hand.

At $50.00 per vpp don`t let the chance to make a few extra bucks pass you by.

Just SHIP IT is all I have to say.

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
Just a heads up on playing in a milestone hand.Get all your money in the pot,the payouts of these hands are based on vpp`s in the last 50 hands played,including the milestone hand.

At $50.00 per vpp don`t let the chance to make a few extra bucks pass you by.

Just SHIP IT is all I have to say.
Excellent advice.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 12:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I totally agree. And whatever you do.. don't SIT OUT the hand... like a couple of idiots I saw last night.

If there is one occurance that OSM is the CORRECT play... it's there!

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
now... here's the IDIOT OF THE DAY.

A supernova from Germany was at the table for TWO different milestone hands.... idiot was sitting out BOTH times.

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 05:33 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
now... here's the IDIOT OF THE DAY.

A supernova from Germany was at the table for TWO different milestone hands.... idiot was sitting out BOTH times.
LOL. ooooooops.

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 05:40 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
On 3 tables for several hours and never got 1 at my tables....lucky me.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 08:06 AM
(#7)
The worst is when it's a milestone hand and they play it like a normal hand. I watched one at a $1/2$ PLO table, and there were only 3 in the hand (the rest folded), and the pot ended up being only about $9. I was surprised that everyone at the table didn't just keep raising each other until they were all all-in.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com