Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Labutesude7 is encouraging to many

Old
Labutesude7 is encouraging to many - Thu Mar 24, 2011, 12:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I'm suprised no one's made this point yet, but probobly 'cause it's elementary to the regulars here, but should be interesting and encouraging to many others.

For everyone that thinks/thought (me included) that unless you are available to play like 150 PSO tourneys in a month to contend for the top prizes .....

Labutesude7 has only played 26 games and still has a solid lead for the gold. If one or more of his/her finishes had been to the final table or a win, how fewer still could it be.

Nice solid playing Lab and good luck to the current contenders

johann

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Not sure where you got your stats at ... Lab has played in 49..in just 13 days..that's over 3.5 a day when you notice that Lab has ceased to play since the 13th. Probably a good move until they're passed.
Nice work Lab none the less.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Thu Mar 24, 2011 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: math ;)

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I guess 49 makes my point not applicable. Sorry .

Don't know where I got 26 from. Will stop eating those funny mushrooms before attempting anymore fundamental math and posting it on the forum, though.

cheers. j.

Old
Thu Mar 24, 2011, 11:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
I think the number that bears looking at here is that lab hung up a score of 1931 points and correctly deduced (so far at least) that this number could hold up for almost 3 more weeks of action.

Well he's faded almost 2 of them so far.

The talk about flirtations with 2000 points are of a bygone time in PSO under these new ITM %'s,I believe.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com