Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Forum Personalities What do you think?

Old
Forum Personalities What do you think? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Hey all, didn't get much sleep from trying at the 60th zillionith hand promo. I was thinking of doing something fun. Please keep your post to the Fun Level, and not the usual level. I have been trolling the forums for about 3 months now, and I have developed different personalities for different ppl. Here's my take. Enjoy

Cowboy: First impression was some weird mix of Cowboy Bebop for some reason. After a couple chat session on Vent, and some of his other post. I picture Professor from Gilligan's Island when I see his posts.

MMMM Fish: First thought he was like a little kid. Anthony Hall from the old days. I remember how he hounded me to join up to his home club, so, he could get his promotion kicked off. He seemed so impatient at first look. Now, wow, big dif. Couple of factors. I've seen his opr stats, and his patience in the forums, and a couple PM's have left me this image. Giles from BtVS.

EasyChip4U: All tho newer to the forums for me. I just always here the voice of Mr Rork from Fantasy Island whenever I see this gentleman's posts. And that leave the voice of tatoo to you roomik ( just the voice mind you )

OK those are just a few of mine. How bout yall. I'll add some laters. Gotta cheer for COTE. -shark

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 01:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg herve.jpg (8.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by roomik17; Fri Mar 25, 2011 at 01:59 PM..

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Come on SpongeBob. Give us some you your impressions.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Darkman reminds me of Samuel L Jackson "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.” From Pulp Fiction

Old
???????? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
You really dont want to do this-- ask any one in vent -- less - you made of concrete-- ask em all-- this a pit you dont wanna dig-- 'cuzz-------------- this line ure takin here- is right up my alley-- continue-- and we spar-- might be fun--!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of- course- i have no idea - what you meant in your op-- yet - well -- you will see- and i luv dis and dat-- of course-- giddeee up--- monk----------

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
You really dont want to do this-- ask any one in vent -- less - you made of concrete-- ask em all-- this a pit you dont wanna dig-- 'cuzz-------------- this line ure takin here- is right up my alley-- continue-- and we spar-- might be fun--!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of- course- i have no idea - what you meant in your op-- yet - well -- you will see- and i luv dis and dat-- of course-- giddeee up--- monk----------
Maybe the professor could translate?

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Maybe the professor could translate?
He only deals with spelling and grammar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:

skunk no personal roasts here. Just giving first impressions is all. Just in clean fun. Don't know what you had in mind. But if it's fun. Post away sir.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#9)
(Head Trainer)
This is all just a weak diversion to avoid trying something you truly fear and don't understand, since you lack the confidence to be able to do it... the fastcurve challenge.

Also, it's zillionth, not zillionith,

I'm just sayin...

Old
??? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:17 PM
(#10)
in a minute-- lil busy atm------------

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
This is all just a weak diversion to avoid trying something you truly fear and don't understand, since you lack the confidence to be able to do it... the fastcurve challenge.

I'm just sayin...

WOW, that took me a while to get. I get it now. Please don't do that sophisticated humor stuff on me again. I'm really slow, you almost threw me for a loop there. LOL

Old
?? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 03:10 PM
(#12)
Hey shark- i meant-- well - rerally nuthin-- was just puttin a - lean- on your post-- thats all- i put up a decent #- and will see at the months' end where it lands-- be well and gl-- monk,,,,,,,,,,

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
This was an easy one. effsea is....................

Rab C Nesbitt

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8C&FORM=LKVR34#

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Rab C Nesbitt

Funny one Darkman. But I got more of a Piney impression from SoA on Eff as of late. and now due to roomik17, you do sound like Mr Jackson Darkman

Last edited by sharkatack89; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: bad grammer.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:48 PM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Rab C Nesbitt

Jeez I needed my inhaler for laughing too much when I read this

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 09:19 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post

I'm just sayin...
Who are you??
This is like Godfather III... every time you think youre out, they pull you back in again--

I'm just sayin

Old
???? - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:08 AM
(#17)
la cosa nostra= dis ting dat we have--- is that what you sayin Tazz?---

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:29 AM
(#18)
hiccup

Last edited by effsea; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 02:32 AM..

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 02:36 AM
(#19)
But I got more of a Piney impression from SoA on Eff as of late. and know due to roomik

explain this please, not sure what your saying here,

Last edited by effsea; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 02:40 AM..

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
la cosa nostra= dis ting dat we have--- is that what you sayin Tazz?---
Y'all can have your Syndicates, your Cosa Nostras, your circle clubs, whatever... you just aren't prepared for the magnitude of FastCurves poker...muahahahah....

Im just sayin...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com