Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Presbruno, and Barnacle both user not found

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 06:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I was waiting for someone else to notice this... However, I'm waiting a few days, they might just be on lock-down while under review.

Either way...

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
pres is still on the leader board so I think you might be right... but its a good first step

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 06:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
lol norris,

ok silly funny story from years ago,

think it was 1990, was in Vegas, imperial palace l think, just pissed out of my mind, l see chuck and ask him for his autograph, he tells me too bugger off, me being the dum azz l am, call him on......hiccup, two seconds later.....on the street on my azz, not from chuck, security or his body guards l think,

hiccup

Old
???? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#5)
???????????????

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
???????????????
whats your question?

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
???????????????
seeing norris there reminded me of a silly story from my past, was thinking some would find it funny,

hiccup

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:25 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
I liked it eff

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
lol norris,

ok silly funny story from years ago,

think it was 1990, was in Vegas, imperial palace l think, just pissed out of my mind, l see chuck and ask him for his autograph, he tells me too bugger off, me being the dum azz l am, call him on......hiccup, two seconds later.....on the street on my azz, not from chuck, security or his body guards l think,

hiccup
LOL Funny chit eff. Don't know how big were back then. But, do you think you could have taken chuck? Wonder why he was so off put by the autograph request. -shark

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:32 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
LOL Funny chit eff. Don't know how big were back then. But, do you think you could have taken chuck? Wonder why he was so off put by the autograph request. -shark
chuck would have kicked my azz big or small, sober or drunk,

but l think he was put off because l was pissed drunk,

cheers

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Ah yes, I could see that. Was the question you ask....

Hey Mr. Norris, Could I get your autograph please?

or

YO Chuck. Think you can stamp an autograph on my arse? LOL

PS Back on topic. Nice job on Skeet Jr. But, he will be back. His type always finds a way back. Now we won't know him tho. LOL, more fun to come.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 09:25 PM
(#12)
Justice Schmustice. PresBraino has been "user not found" before.

He played the PSO Skill League on Thursday but appears to be MIA today. He's #35 on the Leaderboard. My guess is the poor guy is under review.

Don't break out the champagne yet, amigos. El Presidente will be back. His transgressions are minor. They are funnier than they are fatal.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Possible multi accounting is not small, if true he will be perma banned

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#14)
Multi-accounting by the Pres, i wouldn't think so.

Bruno wants badly to climb up the Leaderboard, but I don't see collusion as part of his game. His antics are comic and bumbling and adolescent; his misdeeds are not of a sophisticated sort.

The Pres works hard to get to the top, like many in the PSO League. And while his behavior may be sometimes pueriile, I don't believe him as nefarious as you think.

Let's see how this drama works out. The Pres is a curious and entertaining fellow. I hope he remains in PSO.

Last edited by Fillmore 59; Fri Mar 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: unintentional omission

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 10:51 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Fillmore, check this link and you'll see why there are suspicions about his accounts.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...tellite!/page2

As to the collusion, that's a big part of his game. Telling people he'll pay them to let him bust them out, begging for clock usage from everyone. That is clear collusion.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 10:53 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
All I can say is read Mccrisingers posts in this op with evidence bruno has been banned using the names barnacle and his own

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 10:58 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
Filmore please search the forum before endorsing a person with some serious charcter flaws.
Its a bit insulting to pass his antics off as childish behavior .

He has made a point of getting a rise out of people and stepped over the line more than not.
If he was just playing around and not offending people,I would not have a problem with him.
You add all his flaws and outbursts together and he has to be dealt with before newer players think it is acceptable behavior.

For example his outbursts at the table when he loses a allin have got other players thinking it was ok to talk like this.Befor the forum started having a monthly prize I was constantly running into multi accounters that had no clue it was wrong to do so.When I brought it up most of the table would lash out at me thinking that there was no problem.Now most of know better and try to extract those that cheat.So you nip it out when it starts and you have less flame to put out.

Old
Fri Mar 25, 2011, 11:31 PM
(#18)
Since: Feb 2011
roomik17

are you trying to get the Pres impeached?

Old
???????????? - Fri Mar 25, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#19)
??????????????????????????????????? plus ????????????????????????

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#20)
What a hornet's nest I've stirred up!

ROOMIK, MCRISS, DIRTY... I understand fully your dislike and distrust of the Pres. The alleged Barnacle connection is troubling and deserves full investigation. There are personality issues and character flaws to be sure. I certainly wouldn't deny that.

My few contacts with PresBruno, on the other hand, have been altogether pleasant and personally entertaining. He did nothing more sinister than to invite me to join his Poker Stars Home Game, which I declined due to a complete lack of time. He never asked me for money or to collude with him in any way. I assure you I am not one of his alter egos.

I thank you for the links relating to the Barnacle intrigue. Barnacle is pretty much terra incognita to me. If the connection to Bruno proves true, the Pres is a craftier rascal than I thought. Previously, however, I had taken my own Google look at the Pres and I knew all about Dr. Bruno and his online show. I apologize but I found Ajay and his politics perversely amusing. Nothing more alarming than the acted out fantasies of a troubled adolescent. Disturbing but more or less harmless.

I apologize for riling up you regulars. You are right to demand that all PSO and Poker Stars members conduct themselves in a proper and ethical way. If Bruno is found guilty then hang him. If not then let him continue to amuse merry pudding heads like me.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com