Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Change Of Format To The Leaderboard

Old
Change Of Format To The Leaderboard - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 11:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Just wondering if it is possible to change the format of the leaderboard by adding how many times a player has participated in a PSO league game(s) a month? I.E if a player has played (32) PSO league games in the month of March would it be possible for who ever updates the league standings to number 1 - 32 at the beginning of each result under the heading Games Played. This is not a massive factor in an already Very good format of the PSO leaderboard, But if your like me and like to look at other players rankings you've played against or playing with then it helps as it would give us an emmidiate figure on the number of tourney's participated in, instead of counting 3,4 or 5 pages of entries and losing count, if your as bad as counting as me . And another good point to this would be referral, I.E 2 players disscusing there stats could refer to Game 27, instead of refering to the game on the 20/3/11 at 22.00 making it easyer for the player to find. Is this possible and would it help other player's too?
ty for taking the time to read.

De Hitman
ps. sorry for spelling mistakes.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I like the idea on numbering games. Stick it in the suggestions thread

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
where it most likely will never be looked at except by us members, and if looked at never responded too
But i like the idea myself

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
cheers Darkman, my 1st post and did'nt no there was a suggestions tread thanks for the tip off. was just an idea anyway probley never happen.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
I might have misunderstood but it tells you how many games players have played if you move the cursor over the qualified tick.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 08:00 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisbon roar View Post
I might have misunderstood but it tells you how many games players have played if you move the cursor over the qualified tick.
No your spot on m8, thanks for that, i would never in a million years thought of checking there. makes this thread useless now, i suppose i'll after come up with som'et else lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com