Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Pres released from captivity, charges dropped

Old
The Pres released from captivity, charges dropped - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 11:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
As you may have heard, PresBruno was wrongly incarcerated yesterday morning. He was released today with all charges dropped.

PresBruno has always and always will play by the rules. To those who tried to have me hanged, better luck next time.

So what, you might ask, may this event be compared to?

Last edited by PresBruno; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM..

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 11:51 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
looks like your "other " account is gone.... we are watching

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
pres the only rules you play by are the ones you make up and try to bend. mess up now witch you will and go to poker jail for good.when you were locked up i hope johnny came to see you. it is unreal how much PS will let go.but that's a good thing because now i know how far i can go and get away with it.and those pic of pussy cats that you keep putting up says it all about you.Mr.pres PUSSY CAT Bruno.good luck PUSSY...................................CAT game on.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
At least the pudding-heads are rejoicing.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Has always played by the rules?

“ Citizen permanently suspended for creating or administrating multiple citizen accounts. ”

(eRepublik on Ajay Bruno)

Think you got off lucky this time.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:54 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Well the Devil you know is better then .... just what they say. Ask Barnacle97 to drop me a line Skeet Jr. I'd like to apologize to her. -shark

Old
well - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Thought I sensed a disturbance in the "farce" Have a good one!! Lasthippie

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:09 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
*Link removed. Please read our conditions of use!*

Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 01:24 PM..

Old
Thumbs up
LOL - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Well this is one Kitty he didnt take to Jail w HIM LMAO

http://www.pokerhand.org/?5994263

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hahahahahahaha

Old
priceless - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
ty roomik this is priceless Have a good one!! Lasthippie

Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Mar 26, 2011 at 01:25 PM..

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Awesome Mary did he call you names and curse?

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#12)
Welcome back, Pres.

Let's hope this vendetta is over and we can all get back to poker. That is why we're here I thought.

Good Luck at the tables to all! I've got Space Saucer to catch. Don't leave without me, Monk.

Old
agrred - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:44 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowSasKitty View Post
Well this is one Kitty he didnt take to Jail w HIM LMAO

http://www.pokerhand.org/?5994263

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hahahahahahaha
Have to agree I really hope my cats know better. And well done on that hand MeowSasKitty
Have a good one everyone!! Lasthippie

Old
Thumbs up
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Awesome Mary did he call you names and curse?

LOL Roooooooooooooooooom I was a DONKEY pffffffffffffffft

Old
Wink
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 01:52 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthippie12 View Post
Have to agree I really hope my cats know better. And well done on that hand MeowSasKitty
Have a good one everyone!! Lasthippie

hehehehe tyvvvm Have a nice day

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore 59 View Post
Welcome back, Pres.

Let's hope this vendetta is over and we can all get back to poker. That is why we're here I thought.

Good Luck at the tables to all! I've got Space Saucer to catch. Don't leave without me, Monk.
Just remember that you are often judged by who you call friends.
Pretty clear who you have aligned with here and pretty clear what we think of him.
So the old saying goes "Birds of a feather flock together"!

Ignorance of a issue is no excuse to stick your 2 cents in and tell people to drop it.
He has attacked me with out even knowing it and that is what is the biggest problem
with him.He has no empathy.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 03:22 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
Just remember that you are often judged by who you call friends.
Pretty clear who you have aligned with here and pretty clear what we think of him.
So the old saying goes "Birds of a feather flock together"!

Ignorance of a issue is no excuse to stick your 2 cents in and tell people to drop it.
He has attacked me with out even knowing it and that is what is the biggest problem
with him.He has no empathy.
So if I'm friends with you does that make me a Dirtyrubberz too

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 03:25 PM
(#18)
So as roomik already noted I can't help but noticing that the other account in question --Barnacle97--is now "user not found". Now we know in the past that in other cases--tencat being one (AIGbonus and I forget the name of the other account--the one with the chopsticks avatar..) that the "punishment"--LMFAO-- was to close the multi-accounts and allow the player to continue to keep playing here. Since it HAS happened in the past one can only wonder if it has happened again.

As to the wrongly accused BS--you HAVE offered to ship cash to players if they allow you to rail them,you HAVE begged and pleaded players to fold their hands to you because you "deserve" to win,you HAVE asked players to engage in soft play to chop up the blinds on a table with multi-sitters--ergo you ARE a cheater--and a welcher,liar,homophobe,crybaby,and general blight on this community in general. And your time is coming..............

Given the due diligence which the authorities here tend to give to what for all appearances is their main duty (namely protecting your sorry azz) I'm sure I'll recieve some sort of admonishment/punishment for this post as I dared to do what cannot be done---spoke the truth,apparently the single biggest crime one can commit here on Stars.

So if they want to punish me for it so be it. I no longer care. And I wonder why they even bother to print a T.O.S. and why any of us ever bothered to read it or pay attention to it.

Because it's becoming increasingly obvious that rules enforcement here is dependent on a set of darts,a board,a blindfold and a bottle of cheap gin.

What a joke.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 03:39 PM
(#19)
Dirty, please don't align me with anyone.

i would like to think there is room in PSO for all. There are ways to enforce proper behavior at the tables, and those requirements should be enforced.

if more serious infractions have taken place, then action should be taken by the appropriate authorities. I don't want to be part of a lynching.

I will continue to be courteous to everyone, and try to have fun at play.

Old
Sat Mar 26, 2011, 03:41 PM
(#20)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
The other one was BugsysBack...

Kinda like faizalariff, faizalarifff, and MatArip. 2 of those are still here, one is now user not found. It's a shame that Stars doesn't follow it's own rules sometimes.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com