Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

$11 loan

Old
$11 loan - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 06:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Was wondering if anyone would be prepared to lend me $11 until the 1st of April. I would really like to play a $11 MTT that starts in 15 minutes. Or the $5.50 MTT that starts in 2 hours and 15 minutes and a sit and go.

I bust my bankroll earlier in the week and can't deposit until I get paid on the 1st of april. I will be able to transfer the money back as soon as the 1st of april arrives. Or even sooner if I cash, also, I am only 10 VPPs away from a $10 stellar reward bonus so I will have the cash to pay you back soon.

Would really appreciate it.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 06:48 AM
(#2)
I could pay you back with some interest, $3, or you could have a 25% stake in the tournament that I enter. Your choice.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:23 AM
(#3)
the $11 tournament that I wanted to enter is 20 minutes in, 40 minutes left to register. Would be great for someone to lend me the money to play.

I know it is a bit of a strange request to ask for money to play in a tournament, I can guarantee that I will pay the money back as soon as I get paid, or if I cash in the tournament.

I would be prepared to offer interest of $3 and a 15% stake too. Really want to play the game

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 08:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com