Abusive players - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
I was playing on one table whilst railing another player
At the other table a player was being sexually abusive to a female player
Then he turned his attention to another male player
This time it wasn't sexual abuse but racist
The female player got busted and was replaced by another female player
The second female player had to endure the same type of sexual abuse as the first
Me being me I had to intervene and started to to tell the abusive bigot exactly what I thought of his behaviour
Why does Pokerstars tolerate this kind of small-minded pond life
To all of those players who have ever been abused or get abused in the future please get a copy of chat log and send it to support
These kinds of players are not fit to grace the felt with you
They should be instantly banned and their account frozen
Intimidation because of sex/colour/creed/nationality should be stamped out

Good luck at the tables all and most of all have fun

Old
well said - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
I was playing on one table whilst railing another player
At the other table a player was being sexually abusive to a female player
Then he turned his attention to another male player
This time it wasn't sexual abuse but racist
The female player got busted and was replaced by another female player
The second female player had to endure the same type of sexual abuse as the first
Me being me I had to intervene and started to to tell the abusive bigot exactly what I thought of his behaviour
Why does Pokerstars tolerate this kind of small-minded pond life
To all of those players who have ever been abused or get abused in the future please get a copy of chat log and send it to support
These kinds of players are not fit to grace the felt with you
They should be instantly banned and their account frozen
Intimidation because of sex/colour/creed/nationality should be stamped out

Good luck at the tables all and most of all have fun

very well put. I could not agree more
Have a good one!! Lasthippie

Old
Woof, I know I will sound like a communist saying this, but.... - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Woof Woof,

I have to agree with the monkey. This behavior is not tolerated at any level of poker, and should not be allowed on Pokerstars, but it is up to all the players at the table or in the game to act. If we as a community do not tolerate abuse to other players, they will not allow it to happen to others, and hopefully this mindset will catch on. If we do nothing, nothing will change.

Good luck at the tables all,

Fugu123

Last edited by Fugu123; Sun Mar 27, 2011 at 03:41 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
This person is toxic and should be banned from society.

On another note... Is VCU really gonna pull this off?

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
One of my favorite topics...I personally relish the opportunity to berate bullies,and put them ih their rightful pathetic place,so I might just be a little disappointed if we got rid of them completely,no better feeling then sending a bully on tilt...hehehehhe....that being said...I'm also a big supporter of free speach..and we dont have to watch chat,it is voluntary...so....it's a little tougher call for me...if there's a clear violation of established chat rules the ban the bastards...that's all I got for now....the Storm is starting...GL all............Quiver

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 05:05 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Definitely report to mods, but the best satisfaction is biding your time and knocking them out.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 05:33 PM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by autodafe20 View Post
Definitely report to mods, but the best satisfaction is biding your time and knocking them out.
Unfortunately mod's will only act upon being called by players sat at the table not us cyber stalker table trolls

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com