Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Table Moving

Old
Table Moving - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
is really annoying.... just as I get a good read on all the players I am forced to deal with a whole group I know nothing about while others will not be table moved until much later... not fair.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
LOL

The old hedgehog has been moved so many times in some games I'm now eligible for the frequesnt flier program.

Think of it in a positive way. You get to demonstrate your skills to more players and can charm them at the same time.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:08 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
is really annoying.... just as I get a good read on all the players I am forced to deal with a whole group I know nothing about while others will not be table moved until much later... not fair.

A. This is an example of something that happens to EVERY other player here,yet you seem to have cornered the market on coming in here and bitching,pissing and moaning about these things. Go figure.

B. Just curious.............With all this moving going on,how many times did you land on a table with your other account(s)?

C. I bet you really start whining when you've got people to agree to dump to you,and before they can pay off their part of the deal--BAM-- you get moved.

D. Look at it this way---it's a whole new table of people that you can insult,beg to join your club,beg to fold to you (because you "deserve" to win),try to get to go along with co-operative play schemes of yours,--all of the above.

E. At this point I'm thinking you would have a hard time finding anyone in this Forum who would consider you getting run over by a truck unfair,so good luck with your blubbering.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Think of how annoying it is to the ppl at the new table. You being moved there. All POV. FYI.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
How's this for not fair....

Barnacles gone, you are still here

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:43 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I think they should leave you at a table by yourself until you pay your debts.

That sounds fair to me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 08:10 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
I think they should leave you at a table by yourself until you pay your debts.

That sounds fair to me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I agree... welching is so unfair....

im just sayin...

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 08:38 PM
(#8)
Pres, if PSO were to throw you out of the league who would be left for everyone to pick on?

You're always welcome at my table. And beg, whine, and flame all you want. These guys wouldn't have half the fun if you weren't around.

You haven't gotten to the top of the Leaderboard, but you're forever the center of attention. Congratulations!

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 08:56 PM
(#9)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Mon Mar 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: ...

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:02 PM
(#10)
(Head Trainer)
cash games ftw! You never get moved from the cash game table, you get to stay at the same table as long as you want.

And you're welcome at my cash game table any time too pres.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:10 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
cash games ftw! You never get moved from the cash game table, you get to stay at the same table as long as you want.

And you're welcome at my cash game table any time too pres.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you need to have cash to sit at a cash game table.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
You are either ignorant to the situation or just another troll.
Its quite obvious your one of these,since you continue to be a fanboy.
Dear Dirty One,
It's not so much that I'm a "fanboy" as it is that I know a pack of bullies when I see one. I think you "gentlemen" need a bigger challenge.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:21 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
filmore is perhaps pres brunos uncle! uncle bruno and he's ticked off.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#14)
Since: Sep 2010
Fillmore, go to Pres' profile page and look up the posts he's put up in the forum. If you go over them all, I'm pretty sure you'll see why everyone here has found something to be offended by. I agree that a lot of people here are going over-the-top in harassing Pres when they should just be ignoring him, but he is not someone who deserves to be defended.

Right now you're doing as much to raise hell in here as everyone you're accusing of being bullies.

It should also be noted that Dirty's list below is not exhaustive. There are some more gems you'll find if you go through his posts.

Last edited by PanickyPoker; Sun Mar 27, 2011 at 09:31 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:28 PM
(#15)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Mon Mar 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Listen..

So you endorse his actions.
- homophobic
- racist
- sexist
- scammer
- multi accounter
- troll
- offensive to any player that beats him in a hand that knocks him out

Okay, hedgehog does admit he has no evidence of these things. Yes, he can be annoying when promoting his home game. However, that was the extent of his poor manners while on the table. I haven't shadowed him enough to know how he usually acts. The one time I did follow him, I found nothing to argue against him until he was eliminated. Then the railbirds attacked.

I might even be willing to count myself as a "fan" of his play. Anyone who can maintain a two-digit standings is somebody I'll respect at the table.

Perhaps I will see him in his "glory," then I'll change my opinion. But for now, if I can follow him, it will be to see how he goes deep. What does he do that I can copy?

And don't think I am supporting his forum comments. There I will draw the line. But I have seen some of the so-called pros of poker act even more immature than him. Cannot remember his name, but every time this one pro eliminated a player who didn't have a bracelet, he would refuse to acknowledge his presence until he left the table. Then this "gentleman" would hurl some insult his way. And like our teflon PresBruno, he not only got away with such poor actions, the commentators thought this quite appropriate.

PresBruno: The word "Fair" is used to describe a carnival, or the weather condition. Any other definition you give that word is strictly your imagination working overtime.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
On the flip side of moving, the table will see how you play. Then you get moved to a new table and noone knows that I had been playing tight. Bad for me if I get a good hand the first hand.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 10:37 PM
(#18)
Deleted user

Last edited by Deleted user; Mon Mar 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 11:13 PM
(#19)
Quote:
Listen..

So you endorse his actions.
- homophobic
- racist
- sexist
- scammer
- multi accounter
- troll
- offensive to any player that beats him in a hand that knocks him out

You really need to know what you are supporting before you decide to call us bullys and start crapping on members that are well respected and have given a lot to this forum.

This is why I am hoping to hell you are ignorant of what has gone on and just have no clue.

If you support these views you are for sure going to have a problem with me,since I do not tolerate
bigots and people that lack empathy and morals.
Dear Dirtiness,

I believe I've asked you before not to align me with something to which I have no connection. So let's stop with the baseless accusations.

If you have read and understood anything I have written in recent days, then you know I support none of the foolishness you mentioned.

If PresBruno is the iniquitous scoundrel that so many seem to believe, then his transgressions need to be addressed by the proper authorities. There are certainly ways for PSO to require courteous and ethical conduct of its members.

What I take issue with is the constant snipe and slander of the schoolyard directed at the Pres that I see daily in the Forum. It is the mark of hooligans and bullies. A person of your high morality should easily recognize this, no matter your opinion of the Pres.

So I hope that Dirty and Fillmore will not have a problem, as we are both on the side of morality. I will point out, nonetheless, that I deal quite handily with problems.

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 11:19 PM
(#20)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore 59 View Post
I will point out, nonetheless, that I deal quite handily with problems.
Really? You're taking that line? You say you're big on morals, then you hurl a subtextual threat? This thread needs to be closed.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com