Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Women's section /

Playing Multiple games like 15??

Old
Playing Multiple games like 15?? - Sun Mar 27, 2011, 07:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I have looked up many many players on Poker Stars who are playing literally 20 or more games at one time....when I was playing a lot more often then I do now....I mught play a few tournaments at one time and once and awhile it does get a bit hairy....so how can these people play that many...okay there is some software that helps right?

Are there really software for people to cheat and see your hole cards as I saw on line? I realize some of these people are it it professionally for serious money...I don't want to loose money but I dont put up more than I can comfortably loose either....so I know playing a lot of games at once they can make money but how is it done????

Kimahz

Old
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Alot of multi tablers are break even players playing this many tables.
The + side is FPPs and bonuses that make it +even to play that many tables.

If I can beat 25NL 2 tabling,I can beat 10NL 6 tabling+ and make more profit.
So people step down a lvl and mass table to make more money per hour.
25nl is the farthest nutpeddlers get before they have to have a stronger post flop game to get paid off.
So you see more people doing it at this lvl and down.

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 10:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
nutpeddlers lol

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#4)
whats a nutpeddler?

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
They peddle their nuts off to grind a buck or two.

Although that Nano guy seemed to have a post flop game as well on 24 tables.

TC

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I do good to play 1 game at a time! lol

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 09:48 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
some people will use a HUD - it's a program that estimates what your opponents will be holding according to historic information. Heads up Display doesn't actually cheat and show you their hole cards, it just remembers every other time you play against them - then gives you their best guess at what they may hold now.
the HUD is able to calculate your odds of holding the winning hand. Which lets you make swift calculations of pot odds, outs etc.

Pokerstars runs software to protect the players against any cheating.
HUDs are available to download, and are allowed at Pokerstars and other poker sites.

i find i miss out on the finer points of playing poker if i get too many things going on at once.
chatting, surfing the web or even just playing too many games at once lets me miss the tells in a hand - or from a certain player. i end up looking at the replay and seeing it then. (too late)

good luck with your game - and see you at the tables!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com