Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Best idea 4 learning

Old
Best idea 4 learning - Mon Mar 28, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
as a school, lets get even more competitive in the PSO skill league by showing the hole cards of all top ten ranked players for the second half of the month
this would clear up any questions about chip dumping or collusion becuase the info would be out there
it would allow any pso member to put in the time to learn the trade secrets of the top guns
it would EXPONENTIONALLY increase the learning curve
if this is a TRUE BREED NG GROUND OF FUTURE CHAMPS
then lets get some learning on
the top ten all make plenty of dough FOR FREE
share the knowledge
lets make some innernet champs up in this place
i

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
what a great idea buaffalohead!
also you could have these people do some Q and A about their poker thinking in the hand and maybe compensate them with sunday storm tickets or something to make up for sharing their trade secrets

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 02:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalohead View Post
what a great idea buaffalohead!
also you could have these people do some Q and A about their poker thinking in the hand and maybe compensate them with sunday storm tickets or something to make up for sharing their trade secrets
1st problem is that the top player isn't playing the second half...much...lol

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
What I suggested is that the final table of one PSO game each week be replayed with all cards exposed like they do on the big games. As you said, it would be a great learning experience as we see what everyone had and can deduce the player's reasoning when betting.

That idea went into the suggestion box where it disappeared somewhere in the cosmos.

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 04:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
What I suggested is that the final table of one PSO game each week be replayed with all cards exposed like they do on the big games. As you said, it would be a great learning experience as we see what everyone had and can deduce the player's reasoning when betting.

That idea went into the suggestion box where it disappeared somewhere in the cosmos.
I like the idea Cairn. Some great poker players here in the league. Should make it a Sunday FT tho. The only problem about the top boarders is you won't see very meany T10 on a FT as unfortunately ranking in this league is not about Final Tables. It would be nice, but, not necessary to make top 10. In terms of the other ideas, I think it would be great. Q and A would be good. But, the help does exist. Cowboy and JDean do a class on Sat. on Vent. Everyone's welcome. And tons of mentor coaches in the forums. Just have to ask. GL all -shark

Old
Mon Mar 28, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
I like the idea Cairn. Some great poker players here in the league. Should make it a Sunday FT tho. The only problem about the top boarders is you won't see very meany T10 on a FT as unfortunately ranking in this league is not about Final Tables. It would be nice, but, not necessary to make top 10. In terms of the other ideas, I think it would be great. Q and A would be good. But, the help does exist. Cowboy and JDean do a class on Sat. on Vent. Everyone's welcome. And tons of mentor coaches in the forums. Just have to ask. GL all -shark
if a tourny were scheduled for anyone in the top 50,once a mos fr last mos. ranking,I'd watch the replay,and bust my ass to get in,,,,lol....would also love to hear the thinking behind some of those moves,and as I'm sure anyone at a tbl.i've sat at will confirm..am more than Happy to express mine...most of the time....hehe

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com