Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Perhaps an Improper Introduction is Overdue,

Old
Perhaps an Improper Introduction is Overdue, - Tue Mar 29, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Arrrr, I'm not usually inclined to go through this effort,but this place is more fun than most............(I suppose a shared love for the game must be the difference)
So,while i'm relatively new to pso,and ps(downloaded and played a cpl mos. last yr)...I'm not new to cards..My dad lived and died in Vegas,for all my life,and like it or not,,,,,(Vegas really sucked for a kid in the '70s)....I was up there at least a few times a yr....as a kid w/dad & his buddies(dealers,bartenders,drug dealers,etc...)....I was playing stud and BJ from a pretty early age....Big Game geek through teenage yrs....Spent most of my young adulthood on my '78 FXS Low Rider...jokey shift,18" apes,big fat '72 FL front end,all black powder caoted,Bad Ass Mamma Jamma...Went to Mardi Gras '95 met a girl...Transplanted down south '96....started playing a $10 nlhe winner take all,about 6 or 7 yrs. ago,and have been hooked on the game since.....Chopped a FT wsop satty in new orleans a cpl yrs ago.....$2300.00(woooohooo),that was a great morning!...Have really enjoyed(and won a cpl)$45 buy-ins at the Sahara for the last few yrs.....Sad to see that one fall,but that's Vegas......Interesting thing,,,I've never read a poker book,and while I'm not generally opposed to book learning, My intuition has had me fighting this education tooth and nail...I can be A Stubborn Fool....so be warned....lol....And lastly I'm a HUGE!! SAINTS FAN!..and season tkt holder....WHO!!! DAT!!!!!

Old
While I'm not easily Offended....... - Wed Mar 30, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
A go F$#@ yourself,would be nice....at least.................

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Welcome Quiver and good luck at the tables.

Much nicer than go f%$& yourself. I hate forks anyway.

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
kiss my ass and you could join my club
we cuss at each other, call each other donks
and have lots of fun

i haven't read your post yet but had to reply to your own reply to yourself

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I swear I replied to this,but come to think of it I dont remember what I said.
I bet it was witty and funny and made people laugh or it was bad and got erased because it offended every walking creature on this earth.

Either way welcom aboard the Crazy train.

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:39 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
All but the saints thing

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 01:39 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Welcome to the asylum...you'll fit right in
>Dem

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 03:08 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
I've read your many new posts...and I had the unfortunate situation of sitting w/ you too.
Thanks for the "intro" cpt!
We're all pretty much glad you're here.

Old
Wed Mar 30, 2011, 03:44 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
I've read your many new posts...and I had the unfortunate situation of sitting w/ you too.
Thanks for the "intro" cpt!
We're all pretty much glad you're here.
I didn't think you could smell that...Dan....hehe.....I'll leave the tbl next time,promise......i'll be slowin down a bit...soon enough....lol...ty All........good times...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com