Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Combinatorics

Old
Combinatorics - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 06:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
Due the different day-light time between Europe and USA (in USA one week early compare to Europe) , last week I lost the class about combinatorics as I connect an hour late. At today there isn't any video in the archive and I presume that it wasn't any record for that lesson and because I am very intrested in that subject, I wonder if it will be another occasion to have a lesson about "combinatorics".
Thank you!

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:09 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Yes, it will defniitely be re-run, and also at some point recorded and video archived too.

Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com