Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My X beagle- you cant do this-

Old
My X beagle- you cant do this- - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey- i put up my # and am happy with it-- yet- this kind of COMPLETE disregard for fair play- is absolutely horse shyt-- forwarding to support- and if you were a real poker player- My beagle-- well you should be ashamed-- as always-- gl to all-- Monk---

PokerStars Game #60138180445: Tournament #368288675, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (800/1600) - 2011/03/31 20:03:51 ET
Table '368288675 59' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: edo8787 (8350 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 2: RiverMii (5826 in chips)
Seat 3: Gramps129 (12895 in chips)
Seat 4: My X Beagle (355 in chips)
Seat 5: WesHarden (7900 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 6: cash$Gstomp (16596 in chips)
Seat 7: JSP23 (1971 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)
Seat 8: corvids (25813 in chips)
edo8787: posts the ante 150
RiverMii: posts the ante 150
Gramps129: posts the ante 150
My X Beagle: posts the ante 150
WesHarden: posts the ante 150
cash$Gstomp: posts the ante 150
corvids: posts the ante 150
corvids: posts small blind 800
edo8787: posts big blind 1600
*** HOLE CARDS ***
cash$Gstomp said, "gg beau"
corvids said, "128 now"
My X Beagle said, "clock please"
RiverMii: folds
cash$Gstomp said, "ty u2"
My X Beagle said, "thanks bro"
Gramps129: folds
My X Beagle has timed out
My X Beagle: folds
WesHarden: folds
My X Beagle is sitting out
My X Beagle has returned
WesHarden has returned
cash$Gstomp has timed out
cash$Gstomp: folds
cash$Gstomp is sitting out
cash$Gstomp has returned
corvids: calls 800
edo8787: folds
corvids collected 4250 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4250 | Rake 0
Seat 1: edo8787 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 2: RiverMii folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Gramps129 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: My X Beagle folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: WesHarden folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: cash$Gstomp (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: corvids (small blind) collected (4250)

horrible man-- just horrible-- - "please clock"-- wtf??? explain-------------

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 09:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
wow lol my Xbeagel...man i cant stop laughing....

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 09:35 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
that's called collusion in my book!

Old
Definition of collusion - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
col·lu·sion/kəˈlo͞oZHən/Noun
1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others,

I deal in the contracting world, asking for help does not in its definition mean collusion, a simpler way to look at it: I was always told it is people who agree to a profitable gain at the expense of others, so you need to prove this was a profitable gain for both,

Chip dumping with an agreement to split the winnings I think would be collusion.

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwik1 View Post
1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others,

I deal in the contracting world, asking for help does not in its definition mean collusion, a simpler way to look at it: I was always told it is people who agree to a profitable gain at the expense of others, so you need to prove this was a profitable gain for both,

Chip dumping with an agreement to split the winnings I think would be collusion.
it gets them into the $$ and gets beagle considerable $$ from the league standings. More profit to Beagle, but profit to both..... enough said.

Old
?? - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#6)
no- offense kwik1- in this instance- the pso- and its scoring- you know not of what you speak-- have a look at the leaderboard- the $$$ amounts- and the points structure-- gl-- monk...

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:34 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I think we need to figure something out in the future for this type of play.
To often I see a top player getting dumped to as a shortstack or verbal collusion.
It effects the integrity of the game and to be honest I saw this exact scenerio from this player before.

I have started a collusion folder for players I see doing this,so that when I do contact support it is not just a one off.I also have a PresBruno folder(lucky him),only a matter of time.

Some people just dont understand the rules till they get their hands slapped.
I can see how this pisses Monkey off as well since they are so close in points.

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwik1 View Post

Kwik, this is the poker world. Asking for help with the clock, asking to split dead blinds, or chatting in a way that possibly affects the outcome of a tournament falls directly into the category of collusion. And it's very much against the rules.

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/

Chat

Note: This rule is intended to supplement, not replace, the Cardroom Rules, which contains more information on acceptable and unacceptable chat.

19.Players, whether in the hand or not, may not discuss the hands until the action is complete. Players are obligated to protect the other players in the tournament at all times. Discussing cards discarded or hand possibilities is not allowed. A penalty may be given for discussion of hands during play.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour...urnament-chat/

Example 3

Poker is an individual game, not a team sport. Players may not act as a group in any way, nor may a player even suggest or mention such an idea. For instance, in the closing rounds of a multi-table satellite, a player may not say, "Hey - let's all just continuously fold to the blinds. Then people at the other table will bust out and we'll all get seats." In severe cases, such chat may subject the player to penalties, up to and including disqualification from the event.

Just in case anyone doesn't think this kind of chat is inappropriate... Stars does.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
collusion - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#10)
Monk,
I mean no offense, I just know I have dealt with this issue in my outside world and a tough one to prove unless it is proven profitable for both, did not actually review PS or PSO rules.

...........kwik1

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
(#11)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Kwik, it moved him up 3 places in the standings...... which amounted to $500

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Let's hope we hear something more than a yawn from the people who run this league about this incident, especially if Stars decides to take any action.

Monk, did you forward this to Admin or Staff? I'm pretty sure they should be made aware of what goes on in their league, even if they seem to have no interest in what goes on.

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
OK, this is complete and utter BS.

ALL PSO hand histories from Mr. Cheating Beagle need to be reviewed before his prize is awarded and he needs to be bumped right the hell off the leaderboard if this is a pattern with him.

Old
agree - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#14)
Don't think I agree to any type of play outside of your own hand, please. I know I have witnessed to what I believed to be chip dumping at this site which let a player have almost the lead in a tourney and have witnessed this type of conversation before at the tables and played it off.

I also do not like false accusations, so from now on I have learned alot and shall only comment after I review the rules pertaining to this site, and now know there are avenues to pursue or at least from what I hear, investigate this behavior.

................kwik1

Old
?? - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
(#15)
Forwarded to Pstars support- PSO support- and PSO-STAFF- << that is an actual player- have receipts from support that mail has been received-- on a side note- beagle was railing another person- and said his list of $$ to send was growing-- going to track down a player and get that chat as well -- gl all monk- and please dont let this die- Monk...

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 12:28 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
This is no joke at all. A player in the top-10 caught red-handed begging for clock use from other players needs to have all chat reviewed immediately and be removed from PSO if it's found to be a pattern.

This person is well aware of how the points work and what is at stake when it comes to bubble play. ESPECIALLY on the last day of the month.

The feeling of integrity and community is severely strained if things like this are allowed to occur without repercussions.

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#17)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
Forwarded to Pstars support- PSO support- and PSO-STAFF- << that is an actual player- have receipts from support that mail has been received-- on a side note- beagle was railing another person- and said his list of $$ to send was growing-- going to track down a player and get that chat as well -- gl all monk- and please dont let this die- Monk...
Well done Monk

This is a clear case of collusion
Hope he gets thrown out the leaderboard and receives no payout

COLLUSION=CHEATING

It's against the rules and affects the rest of the players in the league

Report immediately if you see this kind of thing happening in the future
I know I will

spike

Last edited by spike8998; Fri Apr 01, 2011 at 01:01 AM..

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 02:50 AM
(#18)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
+1

The begging for clock is bad enough. Clear cut chat violation of the rules. This post by monk,however,is much,much more disturbing. If this player actually was engaging in offering and shipping monies to other players for co-operative/helpful play (soft play,chip dumping,whatever...) then we have one of,if not the most egregious cases of cheating that we've yet seen. I hope that this isn't the case,but if Stars can backtrack certain chat and possible matching funds transfers then.............wow is all I can really say.

Be very interested to see how this turns out.

And ANY players who agree to any such play are just as guilty as the person who offers such inducements IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
This is no joke at all. A player in the top-10 caught red-handed begging for clock use from other players needs to have all chat reviewed immediately and be removed from PSO if it's found to be a pattern.

This person is well aware of how the points work and what is at stake when it comes to bubble play. ESPECIALLY on the last day of the month.

The feeling of integrity and community is severely strained if things like this are allowed to occur without repercussions.
+1 Mcriss. I would go +2 here even except I have to disagree with you on one point..........

If there was just the obvious chat rules violations/collusion here then yeah,removal from PSO (and no payment on "winnings" for this month) that would be sufficient.

But if this guy actually did offer and agree to ship funds to other players for "helping" him along the way?

Then he needs to be thrown off Stars period. And flagged to all other poker sites as well.

This is a very saddening end to a very good month of poker if true (and it would certainly appear that at least the basic collusion is ..........).

Congrats to all that made some money and hopefully improved their game a little along the way by doing it the right way. And as mentioned in the League Thread to Labutesude for the talent to post that score early and the discipline (and on-line hermit like qualities of apparently NOT knowing 30 influential type peeps ) to take it down this month.

And as monk pointed out in another thread props to grama deb (pure class and a delight on the tables she is in my experience ) for getting close,flaming out, and the having the wherewithal/fortitude/just plain guts to come back for second. She's one tough old bird this one.

Here's to an even better April. One with hopefully no need of another thread like this.

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 03:39 AM
(#19)
Since: Jan 2010
The problem that this actually raises is that the PSO League has no rules other than the broad brush of PokerStars general rules.

My X Beagle is without doubt in violation of PokerStars rules which may land them a slap on wrists, a short term chat ban or at worse a brief suspension.

As PokerStars have not produced a set or rules specifically covering the PSO League I think it highly unlikely that any other form of punishment will or can be administered as this would be an arbitary judgement without basis or precident.

If however PokerStars realise that incidents like this can have a major impact on the final outcome of the league it may prompt them to produce a set of rules with appropriate punishments for offences. Or alternatively how breaches of their general rules will be punished in relation to the offenders PSO League standing.

Rule # "A points deduction of 100pts will be made for the following offences"

Rule # "A suspension of 7 days will be implemented for the following offences"

Rule # "A 30 day suspension will be implemented for the following offences"

This not only would deter the increasing amount of unethical antics that can be witnessed at PSO tables but would also give all players terms of reference when breaches of rules occur.

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 03:54 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogweed1964 View Post
The problem that this actually raises is that the PSO League has no rules other than the broad brush of PokerStars general rules.

My X Beagle is without doubt in violation of PokerStars rules which may land them a slap on wrists, a short term chat ban or at worse a brief suspension.

As PokerStars have not produced a set or rules specifically covering the PSO League I think it highly unlikely that any other form of punishment will or can be administered as this would be an arbitary judgement without basis or precident.

If however PokerStars realise that incidents like this can have a major impact on the final outcome of the league it may prompt them to produce a set of rules with appropriate punishments for offences. Or alternatively how breaches of their general rules will be punished in relation to the offenders PSO League standing.

Rule # "A points deduction of 100pts will be made for the following offences"

Rule # "A suspension of 7 days will be implemented for the following offences"

Rule # "A 30 day suspension will be implemented for the following offences"

This not only would deter the increasing amount of unethical antics that can be witnessed at PSO tables but would also give all players terms of reference when breaches of rules occur.

Yeah, pretty much what you said right here. Send a PM to both "PSO Admin" and "PSO-Staff" about how the "slap on the wrist" literally screws people out of a few hundred(possibly a thousand) dollars... Also, support@pokerstars.com

PokerStars has stated that the chatting that X Cheating Beagle was doing IS considered breaking of the rules... The only thing that PStars needs to make clear is that someone found doing something like this will be treated like a 17 year old d-bag blackmailing for a better FT deal. THEY GETS NOTHING.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com