Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Make Me Laugh

Old
Make Me Laugh - Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I just went through my fifth bad beat of the day and I laughed about it! How's that for control. Anybody else had five bad beats or more in one day? I'd like to hear your story...LOL. I've been getting kicked in the balls all month but I guess I should deposit more money and grind it!!!!

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
wasn't same day... 2 day period. Lost in SEVEN 50-50's in a row (1/2 the people cash), all were bad beats. Don't have a problem losing when behind or in coin flips, but was min 75% fav in the losses.

Even with that and another bad stretch (5 of 6 losses)..... I'm still cashing in 65% of the 240 of them I've played.

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 10:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL_McC View Post
I've been getting kicked in the balls all month but I guess I should deposit more money and grind it!!!!
That... and quit whining.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I get bad beats all the time playing the micro cash tables. Check out my last post on my bad beats thread, atleast 5 of those were from that night:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...icros-Recently

Luckily I didn't get too many tonight, my AA did lose all-in preflop vs KJs when he flopped top two pair lol...

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Two guys are walking along and they come across a dog that is licking himself. The one guy looks at his friend and sincerely says, “You know, I wish I could do that.”

His friend says, “Well you’d better pet him first—he looks mean.”

Old
Thu Mar 31, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
Two guys are walking along and they come across a dog that is licking himself. The one guy looks at his friend and sincerely says, “You know, I wish I could do that.”

As soon as I saw the respondent I knew i was in for a laugh.

Good one Mmmm Fish

ps, CANADA CANADA CANADA

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm Fish View Post

Now that was effin funny.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com