Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

NAPL done???

Old
NAPL done??? - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 09:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Anyone know why they are not running NAPL for April for a undisclosed amount of time?
It was a good league and had good players in it. And hardly ever got below the gtd $$$ So not like they were losing money?
I enjoyed that and helped me win a bit of money at the same time. Finished 6th in Feb and 32nd in March...

I'm gonna miss that game!!!!
PS. Talking the Senior division. Even though they got rid of the whole NAPL totally.

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I noticed this too - and am disappointed I've really enjoyed playing in these tournys - a nice complement/stepping stone to/from the PSO. I decided to show PSO my interest by sending a message to support asking for them to be brought back - would encourage anyone who wants to see the league re-instated to do the same

Cheers

Old
Thumbs down
NAPL - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#3)
I would like for NAPL to be brought back, I really liked to play it. Still have a rookie ticket but can't play it

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
SilverStar
yeah why the abrupt end to the na

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 09:51 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Happens every month,no?
They start running again after 2 or 3 days each month start.

Old
. - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 10:05 PM
(#6)
I've been playing it since December and have never seen this before. I check every couple of days, especially at the end of the month, so I don't think I would have missed it.

I liked them too, and will miss them. I thought they might have suspended them like they did with the womens league. That was gone for a while too, then came back with improvements. I'm not giving up hope yet.

Good luck!!

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 10:32 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Happens every month,no?
They start running again after 2 or 3 days each month start.
On the Pokerstars.com NAPL page, it said there would be no NAPL tournies from April 1 until further notice. It then suggested the Facebook Poker League.

When the NAPL prizes were paid weekly, they'd stop on the 28th of the month. Once they switched to monthly, there were no stoppages.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 11:31 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Rats! I've got two division 2 tickets I hadn't used.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 03:42 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_22at90 View Post
Rats! I've got two division 2 tickets I hadn't used.

NO YOU DONT THEY ARE GONE JUST LIKE MINE

GOOD LUCK AND GO DUCKS

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
NO YOU DONT THEY ARE GONE JUST LIKE MINE

GOOD LUCK AND GO DUCKS

Oh yes I do!

Still there - guess ticket "housekeeping" hasn't caught up to me yet.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_22at90 View Post
Oh yes I do!

Still there - guess ticket "housekeeping" hasn't caught up to me yet.

ALL MINE WERE GONE YESTERDAY

GO DUCKS

OH I SEE YOU ARE TO FAR NORTH THEY DIDNT WANT TO GET COLD

Last edited by hemetdennis; Sat Apr 02, 2011 at 05:19 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com