Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

FD1s PSO THEROMS

Old
FD1s PSO THEROMS - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 04:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I have alot of people ask me how to be successful in the pso. I have made a few theroms for the beginner or anyone wanting to know how to succeed.Remember this is for PSO only. THERE IS NO 10BB RULE!! Many players seem the need to push when they hit 10bb or so and this trend is not wise in a ladderclimbing format---- Patience will lead to more runners falling--The general rule is if the BB and SB is higher than your chips b4 any action then push w/ premium or best hand avaible b4 blinding out--- This is the first one please if u have any questions ask "may the flop be with you"FD1

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 06:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
that theory assumes when you push at 8 or 10 bb's you'll get knocked out automatically, so just get blinded out and get more points. the other day i had just under 11bb about 11000 chips. pushed w/ a10 out of position. the clock sitter on the button folded of course so did the small and bb. now i had 16k chips did something similar a couple hands later 22k. raised 3x in middle pos button deep stack tight clock sitter got tired of me he raised i pushed he called he had ak i had aa. i tighten up for a while then see a small pair woohoo clean house get trips on the flop. now im at 145k.

no guts no glory.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 03:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Freddy! Don't give it all away or you won't be able to race me for #1 this month!

Old
Clock Theorum - Thu Apr 07, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
this is prob the most talked about thing in pso ......there is a reason for all the discussion....using the clock benefits a (ladderclimber) less hand s,less blinds = more chips = more chips than the sitters...thats the first plan for the clock to beat the sitters. Many ppl agrue when to use the clock and how. The general rule for using the clock is after the antes kick in ..but there r many expections..when u are under the avg of wht u would b clocking, sitter out ,not playing a hand , or avg stack size determines when to use it. Also playing and using the same amount of time regardless of anything ,hides the strength of your hand........to understand the clock and its method u must rem pso is a ladderclimbing league so the longer u survive the more your rivals will fall...just rem time is always on your side...there is much more to talk about this but ill open the talk now =)

Last edited by Freddy Dub1; Thu Apr 07, 2011 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: i cant spell

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com