Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

hello all

Old
hello all - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
i'm relatively new to pso....just found out about it mid-feb and oh boy i've learned a lot. my game has improved (not by many people's standards but by my own personal standards). i'm hampered by a brain injury and stroke so am not in it for the glory obviously and i don't have broadband so can't watch the videos due to slow internet connection damn it. i'm absolutely chuffed by where i came last month (up four thousand places) to 1900 odd. this month my goal is to finish in 1500th place. maybe one day i'll make the money but it's ok if i don't too.

thanks to all the encouraging people out there and to the rude people...*points and laughs*.

i apologise if i put this in the wrong place (which i think i may have). i find the forum confusing.

Last edited by bindy67; Fri Apr 01, 2011 at 10:47 PM..

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 01:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
No here is fine. Hi and GL this month and thereafter.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 01:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
hey bindy. finishing in a tourney in 63rd place out of 1,367 donks, maniacs, loose agressive tom dwan disciples, pso skill league regs/experts, tight/super agressive sharks, nits, and semi pro players is nothing to be scoffed at. I might be asking you for a copy of your video someday.

cheers and gl. johann.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 03:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your physical health problems and I hope you get well soon.
Glad to see that you like the PSO, because I also love it too! I started playing poker again
because of the community. I have learned so much here and am reallly appreciative for this place.

I have heard it this place be called a family and now I am starting to see what they feel. I am beginning to feel like this is a family too! Glad to have you with us! See you at the tables!

AcE-

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com