Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

pso member ticket?

Old
Exclamation
pso member ticket? - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I guess I am a "NEWBIE" about the PSO even though I have played poker online for a long time.
Once you pass the Core Quiz don't you receive the pso member ticket? I haven't found where I have to make a deposit for it. I passed along time ago and still don't have a ticket. I am not sure what to do. I asked this question before and didn't get an answer.
I also can't get an avatar for some reason. I have never had one and can't figure out how to get it. Thanx

Old
Fri Apr 01, 2011, 11:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi kycats7...you've been here way longer than me but welcome anyways

First off, make sure you're using the .com version of PokerStars and not the .net version...I see you did indeed pass the core quiz...in the PS Lobby, up at the top click the Request tab...then look down about halfway through the list you'll see Tournament Tickets...click that and see if it's there...should say 1 x PSO Member (Multi Tournament)...if you have the .com version and that ticket isn't there, then you need to contact PS support via the Help tab in the Lobby...there's no need to deposit to get the ticket.

Concerning the avatar, in the PS lobby up at the top you'll see the Account tab...click it then Select/Change Image...you'll then navigate to the particular location where you have a picture on file in your computer...directions in Select/Change Image will help you get it done.

Hope this helps

BULLS

Old
PSO ticket - Fri Apr 01, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Since you passed the core quiz, you should have the PSO ticket. Check under requests in the main lobby and click on tournament tickets to find your ticket. If its there you should be able to register for the PSO tournaments (once registration opens) - they are freerolls so no need to deposit. If you still cannot register, contact support@pokerschoolonline.com to help. By the way I couldn't get an avatar until I changed from PokerStars.net to PokerStars.com.
Hope this helps.

Old
Thanx!!!!!!!! - Sat Apr 02, 2011, 02:03 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I wanted to say thank you. I had no idea about the .net vs .com so it really made a big difference. Looks like now I'll be able to play around a bit more before I play with my own money. Playing at home with my money is different than online ( atleast right now)...

So thanx again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com