Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Where r the payouts after ranks this month?

Old
Where r the payouts after ranks this month? - Sat Apr 02, 2011, 10:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I was wondering why doesnt it show the payouts for ranks this month. If it was changing i would like to know or if its just a technical thing. If im gonna go for 1st place id like to see what im playing for.Just wondered if any1 else noticed that or had any info. "May the flop be with you" FD1

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 03:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
I was wondering why doesnt it show the payouts for ranks this month. If it was changing i would like to know or if its just a technical thing. If im gonna go for 1st place id like to see what im playing for.Just wondered if any1 else noticed that or had any info. "May the flop be with you" FD1
THERE IS NO PRIZE MONEY THIS MONTH

GO DUCKS

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Think your right Dennis, I believe a major investigation into money laundering and drug traf****ing within PSO has lead to a cessation of payouts until further notice.

Anyone any clues as to who the PSO Drugs Baron actually is ???

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 06:07 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
They are giving the money to STP "Save The Pets", it's a non profit to save all the homeless pets caused by the Tsunami in Japan. $17,500 to save Fluffy and Fido,

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Something was broken. It is fixed now.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 09:57 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
ty pso staff

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com