Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

A guarantee for the worst gameplay and bad beats

Old
A guarantee for the worst gameplay and bad beats - Sat Apr 02, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
WhiteStar
I just thought I would invite people to experience some of the WORST poker around.

If you want to complain about PSO gameplay and think you are being oppressed by the poker gods or feel everyone you are seated with are mindless shove-monkeys try taking a couple hours and spend it playing Zynga Poker on Facebook.

There you will find the worst gameplay imaginable. From 5 3 shoves to full table all-ins...Zynga Poker has it all. It's a huge platform for getting lots of poker action but, unfortunately, the majority of players have no sense of strong vs. weak hands. Plus, it is more than evident the programming for the game is the type that lets players win every so often. You know, to keep everyone happy and playing. You can tell because everyone has stats available and almost everybody has had a straight flush or royal flush with only about 3000 hands played.

So say what you want. But things could be worse.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 11:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hmmm... sounds like a waste of time to me. Too bad more of those fools don't try out pokerstars cash games. The royal flush stats sound wierd. I just got my first royal flush yesterday, it took 70,000 hands to hit it. (actually, a lot more hands than that, but only have 70k recorded in the statistics)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com