Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

passed MTT quiz

Old
passed MTT quiz - Sat Apr 02, 2011, 02:34 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
i have not received my email with the prize info can anyone help please? Its been about a week since a passed the quiz.

Last edited by jppep; Sat Apr 02, 2011 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: more info

Old
Sat Apr 09, 2011, 04:34 AM
(#2)
nanonoko
(nanonoko)
Since: Jun 2010
Supernova
I think you should ask support. I'm not really sure about this kind of stuff.

Old
MTT quiz - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Same here

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 01:05 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

The promotion associated with the MTT quiz is over.

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 07:10 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
I passed the quiz on the day of release...although it stated that an email would be sent, I never received one...also it doesn't show in my profile that the course was completed...no big deal so far...what you guys want is that ticket...as Joe stated that particular promo is over...however the mtt ticket could be used for future promotions...so to check to see if you have that ticket...in the PS GUI main lobby...up at the top click Requests...then Tournament Tickets...it should be listed as MTT Quiz Ticket (Multi Tournament)...if it isn't there then do as Randy says...contact support.

Hope this helps and good luck
BULLS

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 03:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
..........anyway.........with all that...................welcome to the pso and the forum.

This place is great and a lot of fun so let us know if you have any questions.
I'll be sending you a pm.
If you haven't yet, check out the tabs above. The league one has all the info on the scoring and the leader-board.
Best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com