Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

BAP

Old
BAP - Sat Apr 02, 2011, 07:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Anyone do this on 2+2? (Buy a player) I have been looking and there are some big time winners selling shares in their games... some for reasonable prices too. Almost bit the bullet on yugiohpro.. 1% for 68 bux... the guy has a 90% roi at $46 average buyin

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 07:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
I have Invest in quite a few BAPs over the years but not at 2+2 at one of the bigger Staking sites

There alot of Money to be made out there if you do your home work but just like anything else do not jump in blind and have no clue whats going on

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 07:46 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
yup that is true... i am the type that studies something for weeks before i make a move.... was reading one for DANA GORDON and he shipped 30k the other night lol... but his shares started at 600 bux

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 09:00 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Do you homework,a lot of variables go into why some one is selling a BAP.

-Backer has demanded they sell to cut his losses
-Player is selling to cut his variance
-Backers horses are not running well and he has to sell a package.(Im always watching for that)
-Player owes forum money but they are hoping he can bink to pay back
-Player plays scared with other peoples money(Usually a smaller name)
-Player plays to loose with other peoples money(Bigger names)
-selling all action between 2 sites and juicing it on top
That last one pisses me off when I buy a share and they are playing stupid and out first blind lvl.

Selling Baps is a great way to get to know people in the forum and establsh your self.
Also helps attract backers that might be looking for a horse.I used to be suprised at what names
would be reading my rails.
Shoot me a pm next time you are thinking of buying and I might have some info on the player.
Been meaning to ask you what you go under at 2p2 anyways.

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I have no imagination lol same as on here and i will def check with you... have seen a few of your threads a while back but had no cash

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
from what I have seen that dana gordon/ pareshjain is a freakin animal.... wish i could buy in on him lol

Old
Sat Apr 02, 2011, 09:40 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
from what I have seen that dana gordon/ pareshjain is a freakin animal.... wish i could buy in on him lol
you know who's an animal. That sharkatack89 guy. I think he'd tear up a 5/10 6 max limit game. Something like $500 run up to $5000 in a month. Now that's good roi. U should hit him up. See if you could buy into some of that action. (Don't know tho, supply and demand, and all that.)

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Talking of 2+2. If you haven't already had a listen, download the pokercast (#165) from the week before last. I laughed so much I cried

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 09:34 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I will check it out

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
She's got a great twitter. Ahahahahahaha

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com