Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

What is the point

Old
What is the point - Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Played 1 game today done well so entered the next one. The guy u see with the jack 10 goes all in every hand, i limp the aces he pushes pre flop again i call and look what happens (amazing ey)

Then he does it again and again and again , i call with jack king he has 2 4 os and hits the 4.

Why are people like him even allowed in this league. Thats the one reason it is a failure. that's 3 big minus games with massive hands.

Pathetic. bye

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh look it happens again in next tourney. hahaha call the all in a mile ahead and he hits a runner runner flush lmao. pathetic site

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by belterlike; Sun Apr 03, 2011 at 06:36 PM..

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Still whining I see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 04:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
Ouch !!! - Sun Apr 03, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Just read your blog - that is abit sick isn't it ??? Poker is a crazy game. That has to be long odds has'nt it !!

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 07:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
1. Especially if your on a loose table, you might raise utg with ur aces, not limp. Even donks who push with a wide range of hands would rather do it against someone that has a weak or med. strength hand, not a strong one.

2. U called a push w/ a pair of 9's. just cause the other guy pushing with 66 is a idiot, doesnt mean u have to be. I wouldnt even call a 3 bet w/ nines in most cases. Why? a) You probobly wont like the flop. If overcards come and youre raised, then what? Hope that he's bluffing? b) Even if flop is all card below 9's and your raised, then what? Wouldn't it be feasable for someone 3 betting or pushing to have a better pair than 9's?
Have a plan, dont be so reactive.

cheers. j.

Last edited by johannfl; Sun Apr 03, 2011 at 07:44 PM..

Old
big brother says: no limping with aces - Mon Apr 04, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
you are not permitted to limp with aces and win on this site. if your opponent had a 7 2 he would have flopped 3 more 7's. although limping with wired aces in certain situations in a b&m room is often the right play, forget about it here, you will lose. oh, wait i'm sorry; i forgot the r n g/ algos are perfectly normal here. ignore what i said. also, the kazillion river suckouts by your foes at every session is just your imagination, as well.

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 01:44 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
...let me try to follow your logic. if the random number generator w/ its algo's, etc. are set to favor the suckout on the river, wouldnt that still make the odds even for everyone? or do u just never see the river card in your play?

and btw 72s will beat AA about 1 out of every 6 times.

Old
?? - Mon Apr 04, 2011, 06:38 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
if aces never got cracked- then you might have a case with the rng-- is your roof leaking because its raining, or because you took out a skylight, and turned on the hose???

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com