Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Deep stack tourneys

Old
Deep stack tourneys - Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Is there any deep stacked tourneys at PS? I can't seem to find any, if anyone knows where they are at, I would greatly appreciate some guidance.
Thanks,
Hunt2day

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Under the Tourney tab you can find some. I know there are $11 deep stack games every morning. 9am I think. I hear they run for over 12 hours each, though.

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Under the Tourney tab you can find some. I know there are $11 deep stack games every morning. 9am I think. I hear they run for over 12 hours each, though.
Thanks, PS deep stack must be starting chips of 3,000?
I play at AP, and twice a day they have a deep stack that is 5000 starting, didn't know if PS had one with a 5000 chip start.

Thanks Panicky, appreciate it,

Hunt2day

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 03:57 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
PS deep stack is T5000 to start, with 30 minute levels, I think.

Not a problem.

Old
Sun Apr 03, 2011, 06:25 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Something to keep in mind also for deep stack poker is come SCOOP time Several of the NLHE games will have the Sunday Mill Set up of 10k stacks with 15 min levels

i think there is 2 @ $11 buy ins and 5 @ $22 and then up from there

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com