(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
Hi

Is it me?
Do all the lunatics come out to play in the league at the weekends
I have found in the past that I have had trouble to score at weekends
Should I change the way I play
Or should I give the weekends a miss and concentrate on just week days
I am far the best player here , but do believe if I am playing with other players who of a similar level to myself I will point consisttantly
I do know I have got the game inside me
To rise from 10,030 on the 14 of March to 893rd at the end of the month proved to myself that I must have been doing something right along the way
Any help would be greatly apreciated

TY Guys

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 08:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
You got bit by the Poker bug,,,,
Congrats on your yet unseen rise to fame, your potential is virtually untapped!
Big question,,,did you get your 20 VPPs in March?
With your bright future you'll want to get the big payout, not the puny Whitestar pitance.

Most of the weekend warriors are pretty good,,,some are drunk as well. Not to worry, the early tourneys generally have a field of about 900. Later ones get somewhat crowded, If and when the total field gets to be around 2500,,,,then we'll have our work cut out for us.

>Dem

Last edited by DEMONTIS7; Mon Apr 04, 2011 at 08:33 AM..

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 08:46 AM
(#3)
Thanks for reply DEMON
I played 5 league games over the weekend and only positive pointed in 1...............
But on the flip side I profited in 1 Home game , a $1+R which cost $4 , 2 x PSO monthly's layout was $1.50 for a return of $22 of tournament dollars , in total a profit of about $34 for $7 stake
Which is just under 500% ROI I think if my maths is correct

Oh yes I got my 20 VPP's so I am active this month.................
At present languishing in 6474th in the league..........
So watch out here I come.......................

spike

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 08:52 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I'm watchin,,,temperature is 91 and risin,,,,

>Dem

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 08:57 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEMONTIS7 View Post
I'm watchin,,,temperature is 91 and risin,,,,

>Dem

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2011
Simple math really... the vast majority of PSO members are either college students or currently employed... meaning that fewer people will show up to a weekday tourney vs a weekend tourney...

However, just because the field is smaller, don't mistake the weekday players... many of which will play tight and only raise when they actually have something... unlike weekend players going all in on a J-6 offsuit... and wins!

This game sometimes...

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 12:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Entire schools of fish flock to pokerstars on the weekend. This applies to cash games, PSO, and play money. They show up everywhere. Beware though, late Friday and Sunday night they quickly vanish, leaving you surrounded by a bunch of still hungry sharks!!!

Old
Mon Apr 04, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#8)
Thanks guys

Food for thought

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com