Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pony up on the TOS--

Old
Pony up on the TOS-- - Mon Apr 04, 2011, 02:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

Good to hear that this matter is closed now.

We have forwarded your suggestion for a rules test to the PSO
manager. When such a test is appropriate they will implement it.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Good luck at the tables and thank you for playing at PokerStars.

I have opened the door-- please all- keep it open-- 7 months into this endeavor folks- so if you gonna enter a pot with me-- well i gonna take it to the river- when holding the effective nutz---- gl-- monk.............

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Mon Apr 04, 2011 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: nutz

Old
?? - Mon Apr 04, 2011, 04:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
bump 4 bog

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 07:33 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Great job Skunk, sometimes when the dog rags a bone it cracks and the dog gets to some of the marrow.

I for one appreciate your efforts and understand what you are striving for and why. The integrity of a person applies to all spheres of their life and it is within some to stand up and be counted, not for personal benefit but for the wider community.

Thoughts and words never changed anything, only actions.

Again Skunk many thanks for your efforts

Ok - off to report another PSO multi-accounter

Last edited by bogweed1964; Tue Apr 05, 2011 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: Its the month of his birthday

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com