Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

multi-tourney tickets

Old
multi-tourney tickets - Tue Apr 05, 2011, 04:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
WhiteStar
I took the quiz and have a multi-tourney ticket. What does that entail? How many tourneys can I play? How do I get more? Where can I find the questions I missed on the quiz? mcmiyuki

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 04:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Click requests on the lobby screen and then choose "Tournament Tickets..." and a list of the pso tourneys will appear, double click on the tourney you want and it will bring you to the tourny lobby. The tourneys have a $10 prize pool that is put up by the school, but the more important thing is the points you get for making it deep into the tourney. at the end of the month players with the most points get cash rewards. To get the most from the reward system you have to be an active player and have accumulated 20vpp within the last month. The points awarded for the tourneys are distributed much differently that cash is in a regular tourney, so it is very important to consistently make it past the bubble. You may play in every tourney if your schedule allows.

-Krazula

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 07:17 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Concise and to the point Krazula. Good post.

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 10:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
You've been a member since January...are you talking about the mtt quiz/multi tournament ticket? If so, that promo has expired.
There are no answers provided after the test.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com