Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Long live the fog !!

Old
Long live the fog !! - Tue Apr 05, 2011, 04:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Foghorn leg horn - is now the Geico spokesperson-- and that is EPIC- long live the fog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 05:44 PM
(#2)
Really? I still see that gecko on their home page. You'd think they'd replace it?

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 05:48 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
So what happens to the gecko? Ilke the poor chap.

Old
?? - Tue Apr 05, 2011, 06:20 PM
(#4)
yep- really-- ----merc- the net is not as up to date- as old fashioned television-- have a peek- and long live the fog !!!!!!!!

Old
Tue Apr 05, 2011, 07:28 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
So what happens to the gecko? Ilke the poor chap.

Wrong character --- my bad. Should have rechecked. Material removed.

Last edited by Cairn Destop; Wed Apr 06, 2011 at 12:14 AM..

Old
?? - Tue Apr 05, 2011, 07:40 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
The voice of the Gecko reportedly made several public comments about the disaster in Japan. One attributed to him went "If you're looking for a Japannese wife and cannot find one, the next wave might offer a better choice."

Considering the fact that Geicko is suppose to be the leading insurance company in Japan, his comments proved so offensive they fired him immediately.

oh my- geez- loiuse- you just couldnt resist could you-- the gentleman man you are refencing is G. Godfried- if u cannot recognize the fact that- as kids- most of us grew up watchin --"the bugs bunny and runner hour" and yet you strive to turn it in a political debate-- why would you do this??????????? reallly== why? i was referencing a point- in culture-- not-- well omg is all i have to say

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:12 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
First off, I must apologize to the gecko. Don't know how, but I got his voice and story mixed up with that of the AFLAC duck. The story I related was about the AFLAC duck's voice, which is why the latest commercial uses a silent film parady.

My confusion.

Old
???? - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
First off, I must apologize to the gecko. Don't know how, but I got his voice and story mixed up with that of the AFLAC duck. The story I related was about the AFLAC duck's voice, which is why the latest commercial uses a silent film parady.

My confusion.
to wit-- does my pm now make sense?

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 05:14 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
Foghorn leg horn - is now the Geico spokesperson-- and that is EPIC- long live the fog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That will never happen,,,Mr. Gecko rules
>Dem

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 05:33 AM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
And even better the little Chicken Hawk has a guest appearance in the commercial.

He eats chicken,see? 'Cause he's a chicken hawk,see?

I say,I say................

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com